What's new

Bihar election verdict and its implications in Indian politics

Lalu was very arrogant & Nitish who should have been the happiest man alive after crushing the man because of whom he left the NDA & was humiliated was just " satisfied" .. That tells us enough on what their expectations for the future are.

Lalu knows the alliance has won primarily because of his rhetoric & his cadre. The fact that RJD is th SLP+14 of his nominees in the Congress won proves it. He will now try to slowly take over this govt & take more than his pound of flesh.

His daughter even wanted the CM post for herself after promising for more than 6 months that only NiKu would be the CM!!!

Nitish knows Lalu will do this & will now be planning/fearing for the future which is why he is only satisfied.

& even if he can control Lalu & his MLAs,he cannot control the RJD goondas & local bahubalis who have finally attained power after 10 years of what they call "suffering"

Attacks & goondagardi has gone up in Bihar going by ETV-Bihar/UP. Some college girls were told the other day in Patna by the frequent gang of eve-teasers that " Hamari sarkar aa gayi hain. AB dekh lena kya hoga "

Police forces all over Bihar have been involved in clashes with RJD & JDU karyakarta. One businessman's son has been kidnapped & a ranso of 40 lakh has been demanded!!

It seems jungle raj has truly returned

Don't worry, Biharis will proudly pay the price of upholding secularism!! :whistle:

So for the lolz i asked an astrologer uncle of mine how things will go for Modi and shah. he replied bad news in 2016 and even worse mid 2016 and good news since 2017 :lol:

When BJP will start owning some MSM? Check this:

Who owns your media? - Interesting!

So for the lolz i asked an astrologer uncle of mine how things will go for Modi and shah. he replied bad news in 2016 and even worse mid 2016 and good news since 2017 :lol:

What did he tell about all important 2019 ??

Don't worry, Biharis will proudly pay the price of upholding secularism!! :whistle:

But 58% voted against Sickularism as MGB has 42% share only. What about 58% who rejected MGB ??

Independents had whooping 9% share. BJP failed in ticket distribution to identify those 9% vote catchers.

The Frustrated Indian shared this!! :P

12219387_927442450624567_9009744205735805450_n.jpg

Last edited:
One can start writing epitaph of Modi after Bihar elections but the fact is that Modi is NO VAJPAYEE, no way he is losing power in just 5 years. BJP may have lost Delhi & Bihar but there is still no national alternative to Modi in 2019.

A person heading the central government has many OPTIONS (which i would not like to discuss :D) to remain in power until & unless people are totally against him & his Government.

Modi will lose 2019 (I will be happy to be proven wrong).

The opposition parties have found a template now to defeat BJP in two states where they won around 100 seats (yes UP and Bihar). And once those 100 seats are gone BJP can kiss goodbye to ruling the center.

Modi should have realized that only 31% people voted for him. He should have reached out the Nitish when he became PM. But that change is gone now and with that Modi's chair in 2019 too.

What did he tell about all important 2019 ??

10 years modi rule is what he told... but then again he is an astrologer, so take it for what its worth

Modi will lose 2019 (I will be happy to be proven wrong).
The opposition parties have found a template now to defeat BJP in two states where they won around 100 seats (yes UP and Bihar). And once those 100 seats are gone BJP can kiss goodbye to ruling the center.

This isn't how elections work, state elections are different from National. 2019 is quiet clearly ours

10 years modi rule is what he told... but then again he is an astrologer, so take it for what its worth

This isn't how elections work, state elections are different from National. 2019 is quiet clearly ours
Vote percentages can be combined. Bihar election are a proof for it. Anyways we will know more when UP elections happens.

BJP will loose 2 more Rajya Sabha seats. This reduces the seat strength they gained in Maharashtra.

Maharashtra +4
Haryana +3
Jharkhand +2
J&K +1
Delhi -1
Bihar -2

BJP will loose 2 more Rajya Sabha seats. This reduces the seat strength they gained in Maharashtra.

Maharashtra +4
Haryana +3
Jharkhand +2
J&K +1
Delhi -1
Bihar -2

With due respect to your opposition to BJP, this is actually a bad news for reforms. :)

@Roybot banned from politics section, but its nothing to do with media, local bihari media and news papers were very pro Modi. Its caste arithmetic

With due respect to your opposition to BJP, this is actually a bad news for reforms. :)

99% of the reforms don't require a constitutional amendment other than land bill and GST. Hopefully the National Herald case can be used to arm twist congress into accepting reforms...

I posted a plain fact. It has nothing to do with opposition.

I don't think reforms will be affected much by any Indian Government. Arun Shourie's remarks might be caustic, but he was right when he said BJP's economic agenda is exactly same as UPA's. Modi just added more energy to it with words and marketing.

I don't think reforms will be affected much by any Indian Government. Arun Shourie's remarks might be caustic, but he was right when he said BJP's economic agenda is exactly same as UPA's. Modi just added more energy to it with words and marketing.

And execution. MMS surely knew what is right for the economy, just couldn't execute it.

Just announcing policies is not enough, it is important to execute them as well. Besides....there has been reforms on a lot of sectors which UPA would have never announced or even thought off. For one to say UPA is NDA is plain falsehood. Arun Shourie is past his prime and is just upset at not getting Finance ministry.

Problem with PDF is

Thread - UDAY Power sector Reform - 1 like ,0 comment
Thread - LOL Zaid Hamid Pwnz HAHA - 25 likes , 300 comments

Back
Top Bottom