What's new

Bilawal and hina love affair confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

isro2222

Reaction score
i havent open this thread to oppose anything.... i open this thread for people who cheats in love.... Both bilawal and hina are legal age and if they want they can get marry.... However what hina is doing is a big Sin.... When the news came out that Zardari caught both of them having s.e.x then no one came out and said its a fake news.... Both bilawal and hina didnt say a word.... Bilawal went totaly blind in love and even threaten his father.... Hina should not do this. She a mother of two and married.... She even ready to leave her daughters for a boy who is 11years younger than her.... All am trying to say is in bible, Quran, bhagvad geeta its written that cheaters never gets peace.... My own research proves that planet saturn (device on it) gives a frequency that punishes cheaters on planet Earth.... Its universal law. Cheating is a big Sin.... Bilawal destroying his own self.... Believe in karma and do good karma.... Never cheat and hurt peoples feelings....
********.com - High profile romance between Punjabi FM H. R. Khar and Bilawal Bhutto in CORRUPT Pakistan exposed

I thought Bilawel is in Oxford completing his studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom