What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

...and actually he is not even a Bhutto :) His last name should be Zardari.

He speaks Urdu fairly well. Better than his mother infact. But he isn't that articulate.

NO he cant dont get confused over few phrases which were rehearsed .

When he came to Pakistan after his mother's death during press conference, the questions in Urdu were translated by Shery Rehman for him.

He is good for nothing. A cruel joke in the name of democracy with this country

I suggest a slogan for you guys!!

''Better to have a Neighbor Like India than to have a Prime Minister Like Bilawal. ''

NO he cant dont get confused over few phrases which were rehearsed .

When he came to Pakistan after his mother's death during press conference, the questions in Urdu were translated by Shery Rehman for him.

I was not referring to his public speech.

You guys taking this really seriously, aren't you?

Firstly, a very strong anti-incumbent sentiment is the rule of the land. PPP might very well not come in power the next time.

Secondly. it's (fake) Dr. Babar Awan who might not be along for a ride for much long.

Thirdly, even with the family(ness) of politics, it's way out of question.

Lastly, do not compare BB with Bilawal. BB led a populist movement aged 33 against Zia in a time of sheer tyranny and attracted the largest political crowds in our history.

The kissing pictures were fake.

That's not him.

even if not fake that doesnt matter because his father and other leaders are no saints either. BUT spare the Pakistani nation of these low lives please. we have enough of familycracy.

If its the democracy then please we are far better with dictatorship atleast they dont pass it on to their incompetent children

Who the hell cares about pictures or him getting drunk, we have all seen what all our other glorious leaders get up to (why should this one be any different), ever been to Lahore Palm Club, seen how spoilt brats behave at the bar there? And that’s in Pakistan, he is in the UK.

His personal life is his personal life, but the sad part is, whosoever comes into power treats the nation as a principality, wants to see his/her reign last forever and that their children should "inherit" the right to become leader of the country.

This is simply disgusting and one of the major reasons why democracy will never flourish in our country. If he truly wants to be a "democratic" leader, he should take a page out of English parliamentarian "William Hague’s" book.

That chap started in politics at the age of 18, stayed in opposition till 2010 ladies and gentlemen, the actual time he became a minister was 2010... And he is just a lowly minister, not PM.

There is a lesson to be had here; sadly our politicians are always looking for a short cut. There is no short-cuts in democracy.

Trust me, i have had the displeasure of meeting both Zardari Jnr and Monus Elahi... They are both anything but Rahul Gandhi.

Hey man, who is Monus Elahi?

And what is it that makes you think Zardari Jr. might be different from Rahul Gandhi?

Only difference I know is, internationally, the Gandhi (Indira Gandhi onwards) family is much more powerful and secretive than the Bhutto family.
Otherwise, I think Bilawal and Rahul are quite competitive when it comes to incompetence!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom