What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

Adding to the funniest thing is bilawal spent 98% of his life outside Pakistan, how would it look like when he is addressing poor people of Pakistan on the topic of "gurbat" poverty.

seiko...that might be the case in india, in Pakistan when you are removed from the chair, you are insulted and or someone near dear is killed, he/she is well on the sport to take revenge from whole Pakistan.
Example zardari for spending 8 years in jail is take multifold revenge from the people of Pakistan economically look at the people. Musharraf will be doing the same, The most damage was done by Benazir for the revenge of her father. And the last of the horribleness revenge would be by the hands of nawaz sharif.

Hey man, who is Monus Elahi?

And what is it that makes you think Zardari Jr. might be different from Rahul Gandhi?

Only difference I know is, internationally, the Gandhi (Indira Gandhi onwards) family is much more powerful and secretive than the Bhutto family.
Otherwise, I think Bilawal and Rahul are quite competitive when it comes to incompetence!

Monus is son of Ch Parvez Ilahi the former CM of Punjab from PML-Q.

Yeh they all are one. The only difference is Rahul is bit mature

Just because his parents and grandpa were PMs, doent automatically give him the right to be nominated as next PM, especially in such young age.

ji nahi YEH KAUM isko elect karegii!! aur naraa hogaa JIYA JIYAY BILAWAL BHUTTO ZARDARI!! JIYAY JIYAY BILAWAL BHUTTO ZARDARI!!:hitwall::hitwall:

its not that they have chosen bilawal to lead PPP that scares me what scares me is the fact that THEY ARE ALSO SURE THAT HE WILL WIN DUE TO THIS J AHIL JAZBATI KAUM!!:disagree:

And what is it that makes you think Zardari Jr. might be different from Rahul Gandhi?

Only difference I know is, internationally, the Gandhi (Indira Gandhi onwards) family is much more powerful and secretive than the Bhutto family.
Otherwise, I think Bilawal and Rahul are quite competitive when it comes to incompetence!

Welcome to the Official Site of MOONIS ELAHI

Well that may be true, its not only about incompetence, its about character and conduct, i have seen how Rahul carried himself and his conduct, sure he too courts controversy (but personal life is personal).

waaa da photogan da warooqiya zardari dee jana, da dey sakaye lol

ji nahi YEH KAUM isko elect karegii!! aur naraa hogaa JIYA JIYAY BILAWAL BHUTTO ZARDARI!! JIYAY JIYAY BILAWAL BHUTTO ZARDARI!!:hitwall::hitwall:

its not that they have chosen bilawal to lead PPP that scares me what scares me is the fact that THEY ARE ALSO SURE THAT HE WILL WIN DUE TO THIS J AHIL JAZBATI KAUM!!:disagree:

Kaum ko elections mian aisay logon ko--------- pe rakhan chahye warna inn logon nay sari umer kaum ko --- pe rakhna ha har 5 saal ka liay :argh:

Last edited:
Welcome to the Official Site of MOONIS ELAHI

Well that may be true, its not only about incompetence, its about character and conduct, i have seen how Rahul carried himself and his conduct, sure he too courts controversy (but personal life is personal).

Sorry man, I can't read Urdu that well yet, so I googled it with Jana's information.

But as far as maturity is concerned, they are all same. I don't know whether you heard of this controversy or not, but I do remember watching the video where Rahul Gandhi said, "Never underestimate our Gandhi family that could half India and then Pakistan".

It outraged entire India, and he had to apologize, but that is the level of maturity of future leaders of India.

P.S. Oh yes, I can see the interviews of Monoos Elahi on that website. Thanks man.

Well Mr Babar, thanks for the joke of the day, this is what I would have said 2-3 years ago. But if Zardari can be president then any thing can happen.

well sir at least teach the lad how to talk! Rather then acting like a jerk (aka act himself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahmed "chinjay" means worm except this one has zardari worm lol.

Rambo, what point are you trying to make with the huge wall of text?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom