What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

can you imagine that this guy will be the next PM of PAK. at least PAK PM should have some standard. i am not trolling but this type of pics you can find every where in internet....

20825.jpg

news-graphics-2008-_437707a.jpg

Do you follow this person, even he is not caring that he is a son of Prime minister...

Can we please leave his personal life out of this. This is more about his experience and his ability to lead, which is lacking due to his age and well his lack of exposure.

how can we leave his personal life, once he will guide entire pak..and PM of pak should be a decent person by which people can learn some thing good from him and good things never include the animal parties or late night stupid parties. when a person is a PM of Pakistan than u can not differentiate B/W his personal and political life.....

how can we leave his personal life, once he will guide entire pak..and PM of pak should be a decent person by which people can learn some thing good from him and good things never include the animal parties or late night stupid parties. when a person is a PM of Pakistan than u can not differentiate B/W his personal and political life.....

The one thing that the French and Scandinavians do best is that they judge a politician based on his views and policies and not on his personal life. They don't give a crap about about extra-marital relationships and children out of wedlock (they way sexually hypocritical societies like the US do) and the media never scandalizes personal life to an extent that it destroys the political career of anybody.

It's plain wrong to discuss what somebody does in the privacy of their home and amongst their close friends. I can expect to hear that it'd be hypocritical to be party-going in private and conservative in public to appease the masses but a politician's job is to set, manage and administer policies alongwith the coterie of technocrats and bureaucrats and respond to public ideas and appeal to future goals. Politicians are not suppose to be priests or bastions of morality.

If a head of state gets drunk in public then kick him out of office because it's disgraceful. But whatever he does in the privacy of his home is of and should be of no concern to anybody (and I am referring to a not-so-recent example).

PS : If Sarkozy can get a supermodel, then so can anybody.

The one thing that the French and Scandinavians do best is that they judge a politician based on his views and policies and not on his personal life. They don't give a crap about about extra-marital relationships and children out of wedlock (they way sexually hypocritical societies like the US do) and the media never scandalizes personal life to an extent that it destroys the political career of anybody.

It's plain wrong to discuss what somebody does in the privacy of their home and amongst their close friends. I can expect to hear that it'd be hypocritical to be party-going in private and conservative in public to appease the masses but a politician's job is to set, manage and administer policies alongwith the coterie of technocrats and bureaucrats and respond to public ideas and appeal to future goals. Politicians are not suppose to be priests or bastions of morality.

If a head of state gets drunk in public then kick him out of office because it's disgraceful. But whatever he does in the privacy of his home is of and should be of no concern to anybody (and I am referring to a not-so-recent example).

PS : If Sarkozy can get a supermodel, then so can anybody.

india and pakistan both society culture is 95% same. we do not live in france, what the people of france think about sarlozy,i don't know. but personal life of politician in india and pak affect on his/her political career.however it's depend on pakistani people that they will accept Bilawal Bhutto as they leader of country or not......
but in my personal opinion"person personal life show the mentality or living standard of the person and it also effect the person corporate/political life"

india and pakistan both society culture is 95% same. we do not live in france, what the people of france think about sarlozy,i don't know. but personal life of politician in india and pak affect on his/her political career.however it's depend on pakistani people that they will accept Bilawal Bhutto as they leader of country or not......
but in my personal opinion"person personal life show the mentality or living standard of the person and it also effect the person corporate/political life"

Politicians are responsible for making and implementing policies, not for being role models. As long as they abide by the law of the land, they should not be judged about their personal life.

The problem in our country is this emphasis on role models and social images, which is why cricketers, actors and businessmen end up politics. Sadly, they have no clue of governance and spend most of their time in projecting a good image - wearing khadi kurtas (which are most expensive than a regular shirt) etc. and hardly thinking about the direction the country should take. Our society, and the overbearing media need to understand this and elect leaders who make sense with their policies and show some skills in governance. Not some people whose only qualification is having acted as Ram or Sita on TV.

Yeah he can be our next PM and that's only possible if PPP wins next election. Owing to their so much "popularity"', it is not going to happen anyway. So no worry.:victory:

Politicians are responsible for making and implementing policies, not for being role models. As long as they abide by the law of the land, they should not be judged about their personal life.

The problem in our country is this emphasis on role models and social images, which is why cricketers, actors and businessmen end up politics. Sadly, they have no clue of governance and spend most of their time in projecting a good image - wearing khadi kurtas (which are most expensive than a regular shirt) etc. and hardly thinking about the direction the country should take. Our society, and the overbearing media need to understand this and elect leaders who make sense with their policies and show some skills in governance. Not some people whose only qualification is having acted as Ram or Sita on TV.

i agree with u but we can't do anything.may be u and i think that our leader's political and personal life is two different things but 90% indian and pakistani don't think like that....but i hope people will change their thoughts.....

It's the same story here.:frown:

Like we are gonnai vote this Made in Britain - who cannot even speak the national language of Pakistan

Like we are gonnai vote this Made in Britain - who cannot even speak the national language of Pakistan

Sorry, he is Dubai cred :)

Anyways, since the topic is discussing Bilawal, I do remember PTV showing clips of Benazir taking kids to the park at the wast of the Sharah e Dastoor (now it's called PSO Light and Visual Park). It used to be part of the Khabarnama every fortnight or so.

Sorry, he is Dubai cred :)
aik hi baat hai
Anyways, since the topic is discussing Bilawal, I do remember PTV showing clips of Benazir taking kids to the park at the wast of the Sharah e Dastoor (now it's called PSO Light and Visual Park). It used to be part of the Khabarnama every fortnight or so.
ab yeh haal ho gaya hai ke hamare future Prime Minister ki batain yaad karni par rahi hain ke jo waqt unhon ne Pakistan main guzara :lol:

Benazir ki baat aur thee, woh qabil aurat thee. Bilwal bhai fail ho jayen ge, nobody gonnai vote for him except some blind followers of PPP

I'll vote for the guy.. how bad can it be? As long as he's not Zia (which seems pretty evident) its all good.........

Jokes aside..

People need to mind their own business and not care about what he does in his personal life. I have some rowdy pictures of my own, doesn't mean I've never taken initiatives in life or lack the ability to contribute towards anything. Just because he parties alot doesn't mean he's impotent at leading or is not able to administer. If you judge a person's abilities by looking at a few party pictures you are by far the stupidest person in the world. That's like an employer throwing your resume away by checking your facebook page.

With that being said... anyone who actually votes for this guy is a complete Bafoon.... I am all for Bilawal coming to Pakistan and running a full fledge campaign on his own since thats every citizens right, but anyone remotely intelligent would obviously pick a candidate who they feel is responsible enough (which isn't happening in Pakistan)

Son of a real b.i.t.c.h. she must be enjoying her stay in garhi shaaho. Hopefuly this announcement will creat a big rift among corrupt PPP ba$turds and ultimatelyt in the demise of the bilawal the ba$tard in making.

Jeez your really hot today.. go and get a glass of Milk Shake no?

Back
Top Bottom