What's new

BILAWAL IN TEARS AFTER VISITING INJURED CADETS IN QUETTA !

MQM is crying daily from its aggressive policies against him. MQM represents 2 crore people. Everybody is not terrorist.

Realistically speaking, MQM, only represents their bank accounts. No one else. The sooner people understand this, the better it is.

Okay it's good that you're kind hearted person bilawal.
But now there's need to change these tears into an effort.
You need to help poor people of pakistan and take them out of misery .
How? By donating all his fathers ill gotten wealth to the people of Pakistan? Don't think so.

MQM is crying daily from its aggressive policies of PPPP against him. MQM represents 2 crore people. Everybody is not terrorist.

You know what scares me, is that PPPP, MQM, & PTI have failed the people of Karachi, the only option left is Jammat-e- Islami. Gives me shivers down my spine.

Why PTI: Seriously you have to be a special kind of stupid to front Imran Ismail for NA246, an area with 150k~200k Urdu speakers. This Area consist of Liaqatabad, Fedral B Area and Aziz Abad, the stronghold of MQM. It was a reality slap on PTI's face.

You know what scares me, is that PPPP, MQM, & PTI have failed the people of Karachi, the only option left is Jammat-e- Islami. Gives me shivers down my spine.
Are you serious??? Jamaate-e-islami. You want to divide nation by deoband class and want to go towards extremist mentality . Be real man, Nation don't take them serious. There is no place for islamists in parliament. This is confused party which promoted extremism, and violence culture. They didn't say our army martyrs , killed by Baitullah Mehsud terrorist group.

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was in tears as he visited victims of the Quetta police academy attack at Civil Hospital on Sunday.

Over 60 people were killed last week when three heavily-armed militants wearing suicide vests stormed a police academy in Quetta.

The PPP chairman recounted how "BB came here to Balochistan despite being warned about security risks."

"My family and the people of Balochistan share the same pain," he said. "I am no ordinary politician. I am the son of BB. I am a victim of this terrorism."

"I met people inside. Ten are injured and recovering. They said their treatment is underway. But that they can get better treatment in Karachi... In my personal capacity I will see that they get help from the Sindh government."

Speaking about the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief, Bhutto said, "Imran Khan's problem and habit is… he is a puppet and the strings are in someone else’s hands."

"Unfortunately, he is not the professional and legend that he used to be. Without support, without the umpire’s signal, he cannot start a movement."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1293223/bilawal-in-tears-after-visiting-injured-cadets-in-quetta
ooo come on kid............another Mustafa Kamal
Mustafa-Kamal-crying.jpg

How? By donating all his fathers ill gotten wealth to the people of Pakistan? e.

Yes exactly . That's my point .
He should leave his father's policy and all cut all corrupt leaders in ppp. Select new capable young educated people in his ministry.

Are you serious??? Jamaate-e-islami. You want to divide nation by deoband class and want to go towards extremist mentality . Be real man, Nation don't take them serious. There is no place for islamists in parliament. This is confused party which promoted extremism, and violence culture. They didn't say our army martyrs , killed by Baitullah Mehsud terrorist group.

Don't jump the gun. DO read what I said after that "shivers down my spine".

His mother was also killed by terrorist. PPPP is against talibanization from first day . PPPP party suffered more than any other party in Pakistan. Naturally he in tears .The more we move away from secularisation, the more danger in PAKISTAN.
PPPP is consistent in policy against talibanization & backward people, one of the reason it suffered most.
And what about ppp's own terrorists of liyari ???

His mother was also killed by terrorist. PPPP is against talibanization from first day . PPPP party suffered more than any other party in Pakistan. Naturally he in tears .The more we move away from secularisation, the more danger in PAKISTAN.
PPPP is consistent in policy against talibanization & backward people, one of the reason it suffered most.

always sacrificed for restoration of democracy, the child who losts his mother in that sad manner, understands what are the results of terrorists activities and how badly its effect the family.

One simply can't get votes in the name of "secularism"... We know how we spent their 5 years of their rule...

It could be that he truly recalls his losses; or that he succumbed to seeing human suffering up close as I am sure that none of his sycophantic close circle let him close to anything, or maybe he has learnt it well from his father in the few years that he has been exposed to him.

Back
Top Bottom