What's new

Bilawal, Zardari buy tickets to US president-elect Biden’s inauguration

Inauguration ceremony table is on sale for 1 million dollars per table; you can cash later on in the back home, even if you let you sit at the corner as an isolated brown person among them.

non-sense, they probably donated few million to his election campaign for this invite. Let wait for the pictures of father and son sitting alone planning their next corruption reign to recover this money.

Web Desk On Jan 12, 2021
KARACHI: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari and his father, party co-chairman and former president Asif Ali Zardari have been invited to US President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration slated for Jan 20.

Party sources confided to ARY News that the father-son duo got an invite to attend the oath-taking ceremony of Democrat Joe Biden scheduled to take place on January 20.

Also Read: U.S. Congress accepts Electoral College result; clears way for Biden to become president

After hundreds of President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol in a harrowing assault on American democracy on Jan 6, a shaken Congress formally certified Biden’s election victory.

Immediately after the certification, the White House released a statement from Trump in which he pledged an “orderly transition” on Jan. 20 when Biden will be sworn into office.

Also Read: Biden picks Pakistan-born Ali Zaidi as White House climate advisor

After debate the Senate and the House of Representatives rejected two objections to the tally and certified the final Electoral College vote with Biden receiving 306 votes and Trump 232 votes

Seems Zardari spend too much money to invitation lobby.
Hussain haqqani?
else why US is interested in PPP?
I think soo too...work of Haqqani.

Its a fake news PPP clarifies it no invitation was given to zardari and little zardari.

so?...

you think they have quality process like BBC or Guardian?..
You are meaning to say that propakistani.pk
Is an Indian source?ok then

Didn’t go down the thread but the inauguration is mostly virtual and hotels are to be shut down. However, it would be folly to let this scum fly over to the US.

this year I think public gathering in the events have been cancelled - only remote. However there are many other events surrounding the swearing in ceremony (such as a dozen balls) that may be on - I donno. Check respective website.

Members of the American public can request tickets to the swearing in for free and may be lucky to get one!

Or you could buy as follows: Presidential Swearing In Ceremony January 20, 2021, US Capitol Steps (map below)
  • Mall Standing – $750
  • Union Square Standing – $950
  • North, South & West Standing – $1500
  • Northwest & Southwest Standing – $3500
  • Numbered Seated Sections – $9500
Check out https://www.mybucketlistevents.com/event-detail/inauguration-tickets-2021/ for details and map of the viewing sections.

It is usually an impressive event that celebrates people's trust.

Joe Biden "invited" them? Really??

Alarm bells must now ring. As I had warned, Trump made life easy by speaking America's mind.

The true american Obama-ite deep state is back and it means business. Trump was an anomaly. It's back to the proper cold war, smile in your face, nation build behind your back American hypocrisy SOP.
f
FAKE NEWS

Please close this thread
I hope it's fake

You are meaning to say that propakistani.pk
Is an Indian source?ok then

Mr. Salman Taseer has a son in India. His family owns this newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom