What's new

Bilawal's First Ever Job in his Life Would be to Represent Pakistan as its Foreign Minister

The fact that Zardari wants Bilawal as a Prime Minister is the reason he has already made a demand to the PMLN for 16 seats in Punjab. Ss just an administrator , he needs advice from his brother on how to deal with this Zardari created crisis. The game has begun now.

So what... this is his and Allah matter. None of your business
Maybe if he was a nobody, but he's making an effort towards becoming a slave-master of the Pakistani people so we ought to give a damn. People want to know whose whipping their back, better not be some idolater we only want muslims lording over us!

That would be his title, the job will be done in Washington and New Delhi

We all know this

Bilawal hasn't done anything in his life. He hasn't earned a single rupee in his life by his own. He is a boy king who is pampered both by his own party and by our establishment

Now the first ever job Bilawal Zardari going to do in his life is to be Foreign Minister of Pakistan. How beautiful!!! :lol:

I think it will be great for Pakistan's image.

Pakistan's first LGBTQ Foreign Minister.

He can do lawatat while on official trips. I mean doesn't get better than that!
Tu kaya howa meray bhai
Pakistan had LGBT PM last time

Imran khan and Murad lol

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Junior, son of Murtaza Bhutto, is the real heir of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. He should be the defense minister. The gates of American dollars will open for Pakistan.

Incompetent. SMQ did a good job

In what ways ? I don't know so I ask you.

But I watched one talk of Hina I think in Britain where were quite forcefully put across Pakistan's position ( it wasn't to do with India AFAIR ). And she's damn charming.

All my life I wanted to see a 1st world Pakistan and all I got to see is a 1st world Zardari and Sharif. Overlords, living the life of their dreams at our expense. Power, wealth, even a nuclear army bending over for them.
You need to blame the educated people of this country

The educated elite relaized that backward pakistan is good for then

Plus education didnt stop bradery and fuedal relationship dicatating votes..the one that are not effected by this dont have time to vote

Turn out is less then 50%...in otherwords half of the people dont even care about their country

bajwa and askari lumber 1 qayadat very happy things are moving in right direction dha and military inc will keep expanding genrails will keep buying expensive assets in western countries aur kia chayeh is boot loving qoum ko? boot tareeki karay ga qoum boot lick kar keh khush rahay gee!
Face it
Shahbaz is here because he has public support
Supporters of 9 parties outnumber PTI supprters

PTI has zero ability to field candidates interior sindh, south punjab and rural balochistan or even inside quetta

Unless PTI is able to get candidates in quetta united beyond ethnic tensions, able to field candidates interior sindh, break ethnic shakles of karachi and most importantly break into central punjab the PMLN unasilable fort knox..nothing will happen

Key is central punjab and it has time and again proved its fort knox

Karachi is important brcause sindh will always create problems but sindh cant be conquered without breaking karachi shackles of ethnicity and getting atleast some votes in rural sindh

Ye bhai ko dil pe lagi hai :D
Nah:) I don’t care
Just reminding everyone it’s not the first time lol.
Btw it was a joke

The fact that Zardari wants Bilawal as a Prime Minister is the reason he has already made a demand to the PMLN for 16 seats in Punjab. Ss just an administrator , he needs advice from his brother on how to deal with this Zardari created crisis. The game has begun now.
Game is on that’s right but I think near the election every party will be on their own and it’s going to be very messy election this time

We all know this

Bilawal hasn't done anything in his life. He hasn't earned a single rupee in his life by his own. He is a boy king who is pampered both by his own party and by our establishment

Now the first ever job Bilawal Zardari going to do in his life is to be Foreign Minister of Pakistan. How beautiful!!! :lol:
He should be a transgender rights minister.

Back
Top Bottom