What's new

Billionaire Wives of Generals

as per Signalian and others, ultimately this will somehow benefit Pakistan. Because whatever the Generals do is good, and what others do is bad.

Tall and Graceful at their best.

No wonder pro fauji guys like Signalian and Windjammer live overseas, they got their quota for being loyal.

Hilal Magazine is going to write an article about it 😂

Before this thread is closed, can this forum tell me why we cant discuss a general's corruption?
Can I point out the judiciary? The General wants the judiciary to handle it because he trusts they're equally corrupt. There's no point singling out the general.

I put a thread on General Shafaat Shah corruption and it was deleted. Today FactFocus has published the report with full evidence.

Can someone tell us bloody civilians how a Lt. Gen. can buy an apartment with payment in cash in Manhattan?

Here is the full report, not hearsay but with evidence:

Before this thread is closed, can this forum tell me why we cant discuss a general's corruption?

There is not a shred of doubt that the Pakistani generals are in bed with the Americans. Their children study in Western countries. They have mansions in Western capitals. They retire in Western countries.

We can safely claim that generals are the cousins of GCC Sheikhs.

Hilal Magazine is going to write an article about it 😂
Contrary to popular rhetoric, the excessive amount of money accumulated by the Army Officers, is not through illegal means. Rather it has been earned by their blood, sweat and hard work. Not only that, this money also ultimately helps the Pakistani economy. Furthermore, their investment and purchasing in foreign country also improves Pakistan foreign image.

Title :- Army Officers Contribute to Pakistan's Image Abroad

Publisher :- Hilal Magazine

Author :- Signalian

Don’t compare Qaddafi with these cowards. Qaddafi took care of his people. I have spoken with people who have lived under Qaddafi and he sounds nothing like these cowards.

I didn't compare them to Gaddafi. I said: "May Allah ensure they all suffer the Gadaffi treatment".

And by that I mean these haram khor jenraals be dragged through the streets, and beaten to a brutal and bloody death by the public.

Can you imagine how many years this has been going on? This just doesn’t happen overnight, it’s been a working operation for the best part of decades.
It’s only come to prominence among the masses because of the uncontrollable and unfettered access to social media. The imprisonment of Khan and other popular leaders of the people also set people off.
These disgusting lot are a stain upon the very image of the professional soldier who fights with faith for his nation.
I’m afraid until a major move among the masses happens and there’s no shortage of them at 249 million, nothing will change.
Allah says you are given the rulers you deserve, Pakistan has never been a better example of this than now. It has noble roots as the people were good and made huge sacrifices.

well
lets not like become the faujis and start targeting women.

faujis own corruption is enough to target them.

Rtrd Gen sahib bought 1.2 million pounds of apartment from Indian in UK ..... lolll..seriously ....

It's just a phase in our invasion of NA, don't worry guys.
failed to understand these people and other Nawaz etc , their love of the earth/land and concrete....

A simple journey ....

1699727199268.png

To
1699727240351.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom