What's new

Featured Billions found in accounts of employees of Shehbaz’s son

How comfortably some people feed haram ti their families and how they train their children to gather haram.
I guess no realisation that they will have to pay in the grave and humiliation in this world too

Meh...
Khata hey tu lagata be hey
Baqi loog sirf khatay hein

I wonder if he'll get away with it like Cheeni Chor Jehangir Tareen and General Asim Saleem Bajwa.
Probably like hudibiya paper mill case or asghar khan case or recent panama leak case. Sar.e.mehal case 60 million dollar swiss account case

Do u want me to name more proven case then u can compare with under investigation cases?

This is the first time people are being held accountable while their own party is in power... But rather than supporting u r politicising this. Brother this is not right thing to do.

U should give it a thought please. I like your pro pakistan posts being shared by u before yesterday speach.

I believe u r better than this. Please think again.

FIA finds Rs9.5bn in bank accounts of Salman Shahbaz’s employees
By
News Desk
-
September 21, 2020

27-1-696x398.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The banking crime circle of the Federal Investigation Agency has discovered billions of rupees stashed in bank accounts of staffers of Salman Shahbaz, the son of PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif, it emerged on Monday.

Reports suggest the agency found a staggering Rs9.5 billion in bank accounts of staffers working at the Ramazan and Al-Arabia Sugar Mills.

Providing a breakdown of the amount, the agency said, Rs2.3 billion was found in a bank account of a peon, Maqsood, who also purchased a luxury car worth more than Rs15 million.

A sum of Rs1 billion was discovered in an account owned by Shahbaz’s clerk Shabbir Qureshi while Rs240 million was found in the account of another employee, Rana Wasim.

According to reports, the agency has referred the matter to a combined investigation team (CIT) in addition to seeking details of accounts of the employees in various banks. It has also directed the Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) to submit details of companies owned by Shabaz.

-----------------

Look at the timing; another pressure tactic. To punish these goons there is enough evidence. But that was never the goal.... is it? This drama is getting pathetic now.

Nawaz Sharif Badshah , Mujrim is a criminal #1 and a Terrorist's

If a Anchor calls him "Mian Sahib instead of Mujrim bhagora" then you know that Anchor and TV is getting paid

The Criminal is called a "Victim" , a "Ex Prime Minister" and "a Respectable man" but showing the criminal in Prison is Haram or calling him a Mujrim or Tax Evader is forbidden

Now the Mujrim is actively attacking Supreme Court and Army

Okay brother. You have won me over. I will desist from political bickering.
Great brother. I would love to see people like u changing the narrative from "why nawaz sharief and why not jahangir tareen and bajwa " to "accountibility for all, law is equal for all. So make them all accountable be it zardari sharief, tareen, bajwa, 4 star general or IK ..."

But it should start feom those who are enjoying power since 1969 and 1983 aa they r responsible for current roblems of pakistan.

Economies do not get destroyed in a year or 2. What happening today is a result of decades of missmanagement .

I hope u agree with my suggestion.

May Allah save us all.

FIA finds Rs9.5bn in bank accounts of Suleman Shahbaz’s employees
By
News Desk
-
September 21, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...-bank-accounts-of-suleman-shahbazs-employees/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...s-of-suleman-shahbazs-employees/&via=Profitpk
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...+bank+accounts+of+Suleman+Shahbaz’s+employees

27-1-696x398.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The banking crime circle of the Federal Investigation Agency has discovered billions of rupees stashed in bank accounts of staffers of Suleman Shahbaz, the son of PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif, it emerged on Monday.
Reports suggest the agency found a staggering Rs9.5 billion in bank accounts of staffers working at the Ramazan and Al-Arabia Sugar Mills.
Providing a breakdown of the amount, the agency said, Rs2.3 billion was found in a bank account of a peon, Maqsood, who also purchased a luxury car worth more than Rs15 million.
A sum of Rs1 billion was discovered in an account owned by Shahbaz’s clerk Shabbir Qureshi while Rs240 million was found in the account of another employee, Rana Wasim.
According to reports, the agency has referred the matter to a combined investigation team (CIT) in addition to seeking details of accounts of the employees in various banks. It has also directed the Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) to submit details of companies owned by Shahbaz.

What's exactly the news here?

They own sugar mills in an ever growing industry that's worth billions and they're making money like all other businessmen are?

When is Cheeni Chor Jehangir Tareen going to be arrested by NAB along with General Asim Saleem Bajwa for possessing billions?

If its halal money then why are they hiding it in their employees bank accounts? Have you ever heard of any decent man hiding his wealth under alias/fake accounts?

Thori si tu ghairat peda karo.

What's exactly the news here?

They own sugar mills in an ever growing industry that's worth billions and they're making money like all other businessmen are?

When is Cheeni Chor Jehangir Tareen going to be arrested by NAB along with General Asim Saleem Bajwa for possessing billions?
Ppl like u are traitors to the country. For ur party loyalty u r defending one corrupt scum as "business owner making money" while maligning the others.

As a Pakistani u should demand that all corrupt ppl regardless of their ethnicity, political party, wealth, power...should be brought to justice.

If these billions are truly earned through their business then they should have no problem providing the money trail and showing all the proper taxes were paid on it. An honest man has nothing to hide.

Pakistan needs to let go a few politicians, judges and bureaucrats.

Back
Top Bottom