What's new

BIMAN Airlines

Paul2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1642174126236.png

It seems they had no working way to buy a ticket for around a month. How are they making money then?

View attachment 808581

It seems they had no working way to buy a ticket for around a month. How are they making money then?
You buy tickets via agents or by phoning them directly...

Very very poor but airlines do not sell many tickets to customers directly as they are always more expensive on their own websites if they subscribe to the agent model of selling tickets.

Its probably a scam by some BAL scum who have defrauded BIMAN time after time.

Owned by Sonali Bank mostly. If i recall correctly they loaned the funds required.

Thanks for correcting me. Probably for the recent spate of B787, B737 acquisitions.

They did buy some - some years ago, and paid in cash.

Of course, for that deal, I remember - they got a significant discount (maybe B777s ?). I can't recall.

Thanks for correcting me. Probably for the recent spate of B787, B737 acquisitions.

They did buy some - some years ago, and paid in cash.

Of course, for that deal, I remember - they got a significant discount (maybe B777s ?). I can't recall.
They did got them on a discount.
Gov. actually did a good favour to both Biman & Sonali Bank with this acquisition. This, imho, was the safest investment Sonali Bank did in last 14 years. Otherwise Their loans are given out to be pocketed :/

Boeing also sorta-kinda promised to lobby the US Gov for direct Biman Flights to JFK (it was removed after the US gov cited ''security issues'' but other , more volatile nations with security issues have direct flights to NY, it was a political move ). US wanted us to sign some kind of agreement regarding airport security and information sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom