What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me how is that Punjabi Mirza Jutt, is it worth watching. I saw some unfamiliar actors in the movie.

Apparently, there are couple of movies named Mirza Jatt. I'm not sure which one you are referring to old or new one.:confused:

Apparently, there are couple of movies named Mirza Jatt. I'm not sure which one you are referring to old or new one.:confused:

which one is the best one. It seems similar to so many movies on Bhagat Singh.

@Indischer

I don't know why, even though she lookslike the girl next door, I find her incredibly attractive.

And yay for the proliferation of Keralite actresses across Telugu, Tamil and Kannada film industries.

We do need South Indian actresses and not import them.

I find these pretty girls very difficult to handle. Some of them have such innocent looks that I feel like a jerk if 'ulterior' thoughts about them ever come to my mind.:tsk:

I don't know what it is about importing actresses from outside. One of the dumbest cultures prevalent in our cinema if you ask me, right next to having a dozen songs for no reason.

I replied to your post. I'll share the YT link of the movie once I get online from Lapi. :)

Thank you, it seems Punjabi is not difficult to understand, I can understand 80-90% of them in Punjabi movies. I got bored of Hindi as well as dubbed South Indian movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom