What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

@Ravi Nair - Shoot :D

I have had no practical engagement with the Parivar for 2 years now. But I can give you an insider's view - as far as my oath allows me to :devil: (j/k)

@scorpionx - Can you please give the link for your elusive article? :ashamed:

Sarthak, it was not an Sangh or Hindu bashing article as most thought. So keep your stones inside your pocket please and give us some secret information :D

The inevitable rise of Sangh

Personally, I have a feeling Both Modi haters and lovers will be disappointed.

I was reading an analysis on RSS and Modi and he pretty much said that RSS needs Modi than Modi needs RSS.

In RSS individuality is reprimanded, But Modi was too ambitious for them. It was only after the ground level workers pressured the upper leadership they caved int support Modi.

In short, Modi is too wily, too ambitious to be tied down by the RSS

Personally, I have a feeling Both Modi haters and lovers will be disappointed.

I was reading an analysis on RSS and Modi and he pretty much said that RSS needs Modi than Modi needs RSS.

In RSS individuality is reprimanded, But Modi was too ambitious for them. It was only after the ground level workers pressured the upper leadership they caved int support Modi.

In short, Modi is too wily, too ambitious to be tied down by the RSS

i had been saying this since long when modi mania started

i had been saying this since long when modi mania started

This is my bias seeping through, I much prefer politics in the South rather than the North.

Too much Religious, and caste politicking. This happens in the South too, But I have a feeling it is less intense there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom