What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirisha Chhibber

Somewhat true actually. My girl cousins are the same way too. I don't know how to tell them that it looks ugly. Only a few can pull it off. Most of them have lost their culture and try to become more white than white people. Their parents don't care either :disagree:
The problem with my people is that we try too hard to assimilate. We lose our culture very easily in the west. At least Punjabis and kashmiris still keep their culture and don't act like a bunch of white wannabes. Not to mention, their parents are more strict.

Punjabis keep it real. We are very proud people. We don't forget our roots ever

Punjabis keep it real. We are very proud people. We don't forget our roots ever

LOL that's not the problem. Pride is not exclusive to punjabis. The real problem is that some of us have a fcked up mentality where we associate everything related to our culture as backward and try to be ultra westernized.

LOL @chak de INDIA Monorail started in Panvel (Maharastra) :omghaha:
Iske baare mein thread nahi banai tune? :mad:
10348304_866669120056124_3262401925155569512_n.jpg

I had too much on my mind when I was "conversing " with abu nasar.
And I already have had enough after amrstrong and my jokes were taken seriously by others and others started calling me names all over the forum.
So I was just being cautious.... Though I feel I was a little too rude in my post. I am sorry.

Are aap kyo sorry ho, Galti mera hai & I should be sorry…..as your benefactor, I gave you unsolicited advice, jo mujhe nahi karna chaiye tha….Age say, I’ll keep that in mind…App nay upna gussa muj par utara koi baat nahi....Ab is bat par Mitti Paoo…o_O

Last edited:
LOL that's not the problem. Pride is not exclusive to punjabis. The real problem is that some of us have a fcked up mentality where we associate everything related to our culture as backward and try to be ultra westernized.
Thats a result of years of JNU indoctrination and textbooks which make one ashamed of their own culture and find western culture superior and therefore adopts it.

Room lo AC undaa?

no.

Thats a result of years of JNU indoctrination and textbooks which make one ashamed of their own culture and find western culture superior and therefore adopts it.

If you read the marxist version of history, you will find a message if Hinduism was the worst thing happened in Indian society and they are desperate to protect the marxist version. Many persons branded me as Hindu extremist because I questions Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap based on genetic studies.

I heard many people in the west admire Indians for staunchly protecting their ancient culture.

Last edited:
no.

If you read the marxist version of history, you will find a message if Hinduism was the worst thing happened in Indian society and they are desperate to protect the marxist version. Many persons branded me as Hindu extremist because I questions Aryan-Dravidian bullcrap based on genetic studies.
That is the usual line people take when you question them with genetic studies and proofs, they call you communal and fascist i don't want to talk to you anymore,this is their line of attack when they are cornered with nowhere to go.
We need to keep saying the AIT is fake and show proofs,atleast some might read the proof and get a idea how they were duped by JNU intellectuals all along.Once the textbooks are changed and the funds to these so called intellectuals are cut,they will die.
Make sure there are not many students who join their lectures,that will send a message to them that their time is over.

That is the usual line people take when you question them with genetic studies and proofs, they call you communal and fascist i don't want to talk to you anymore,this is their line of attack when they are cornered with nowhere to go.
We need to keep saying the AIT is fake and show proofs,atleast some might read the proof and get a idea how they were duped by JNU intellectuals all along.Once the textbooks are changed and the funds to these so called intellectuals are cut,they will die.
Make sure there are not many students who join their lectures,that will send a message to them that their time is over.

Since there is internet, the Marxist case has already weakened, people have started questioning it and many are disowning that colonial garbage. you know the intention when the Western historians wrote such history. First one was stealing the word Aryan from Hindu scriptures and faking it as a race. Germans like North Europeans don't have any ancient history even if they made great scientific advancement in modern age, still this ancient cultural voidness haunted them, for this they faked themselves as Aryan race to get a pride in their German identity by completely screwing the Indian history. Europeans also faked the geographical expression 'Dravida' into a race so that they could create divide between North and South Indians and sadly we are carrying this garbage even after independence.

Nair bhai, Kerala biryani ki photo to dikhao.

Last edited:
Kyaa bhai, Photose taste thodi maloom hotha hein.... Lekin khojtha hoon....

I want to see the original Kerala biryani otherwise people add meat in fried rice and called it as Biriyani. :pissed:

Kyaa bhai, Photose taste thodi maloom hotha hein.... Lekin khojtha hoon....

Kerala Biryani is more like Basmati rice tossed with meat , masala and fried onions into coconut oil :p::p::p:

I want to see the original Kerala biryani otherwise people add meat in fried rice and called it as Biriyani. :pissed:
Kerala_Biriyani.JPG

Kabi itna fried onion dekha hai garnish ke liye :hang2::hang2::hang2:

Kerala Biryani is more like Basmati rice tossed with meat , masala and fried onions into coconut oil :p::p::p:

Kerala_Biriyani.JPG

Kabi itna fried onion dekha hai garnish ke liye :hang2::hang2::hang2:

I have eaten do number Biryani even in Hyderabad with do number mirch ka salan. Do number mirchi ka salan indeed tastes very much like a mirchi ka salan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have eaten do number Biryani even in Hyderabad with do number mirch ka salan. Do number mirchi ka salan indeed tastes very much like a mirchi ka salan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Biryani bawarchi ki hi acchi. aaj mangal hai or aaj mai baat kar ke hi mah behla sakta apna :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom