What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angrara ke kebabs or rumali better . . biryani utni khas koni :agree::agree::agree:

Bolo to kal angara pe milte hain ?? :azn::azn::azn:

Badhiya biryani banate hain and manageable amount of rice. bawarchi adds lots and lots of rice with tiny amount of chicken. Mera poora parivar utna chawal nahi khata hai jitna ek plate biryani mein rehta hai. :pissed:

@rockstar08 Pathanon se teri dikkat kya hai. waise mujhe pathan se racist gali galauj pasand nahi par tumne jab us khanabadosh ghilzai ka sorry bol ke danda kiya tha to mujhe bahut achcha laga tha.

Since there is internet, the Marxist case has already weakened, people have started questioning it and many are disowning that colonial garbage. you know the intention when the Western historians wrote such history. First one was stealing the word Aryan from Hindu scriptures and faking it as a race. Germans like North Europeans don't have any ancient history even if they made great scientific advancement in modern age, still this ancient cultural voidness haunted them, for this they faked themselves as Aryan race to get a pride in their German identity by completely screwing the Indian history. Europeans also faked the geographical expression 'Dravida' into a race so that they could create divide between North and South Indians and sadly we are carrying this garbage even after independence.
People like Rajiv Malhotra needs to be given a committee with plush funds to debunk such claims and train students,scholars and grants should be given to those pursuing/researching such things.Also the nerd to fund and make literary festivals where we can push our views in international scene.

@rockstar08 Pathanon se teri dikkat kya hai. waise mujhe pathan se racist gali galauj pasand nahi par tumne jab us khanabadosh ghilzai ka sorry bol ke danda kiya tha to mujhe bahut achcha laga tha.

I didnt get your point ?

I read your conversation today and also remember your sorrywala thread in which you argued with ghilzai.

Oh well I forget that hahahah ...well nothing personal with pathans....bechare hamdardi ke mustahiq hain

Oh well I forget that hahahah ...well nothing personal with pathans....bechare hamdardi ke mustahiq hain

I have nothing against pathans except that nomad ghilzai who always racially abuse both North Indians and Muhajirs. I greatly admired the way you bashed him once. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have nothing against pathans except that nomad ghilzai who always racially abuse both North Indians and Muhajirs. I greatly admired the way you bashed him once. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That is something I am never be proud of .. but what I can do when they do criminal stuff and abuse other .. specially mahajir ...because of bloody altaf all muhajir have to listen taunts from stupid pti kids

LOL Mamta Didi Ne KKR ke liye party di or KKR ke fans ko bahar dande pade :lol:
Tum me se kiska pichvada lal hai aaj? :sarcastic:

People like Rajiv Malhotra needs to be given a committee with plush funds to debunk such claims and train students,scholars and grants should be given to those pursuing/researching such things.Also the nerd to fund and make literary festivals where we can push our views in international scene.

Even without funding, the non-Marxist version will spread, only way to stop it is to shut down internet in India. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I too believed in that AIT garbage a year ago but woke up to reality after I read alternate version, the archaeological findings, the sources of Arya and Dravida from Hindu scriptures and the latest genetic studies. Do you know they say Aryans came in 1500BC, so how Rigveda mentions about drying of Saraswati which was found identical to Ghaggar-Hakra and dried around 1900BC. Even without proofs those Western historians were desperate to prove that some hypothetical aryan invader destroyed the Indus valley civilization and IVC has no association with modern Indian culture. That Mortimeer Wheeler declared a normal graveyard as people killed by hypothetical Aryan invaders, his claims were found to be false in x-ray studies of skeleton as they bore no mark of weapons.

Thats a result of years of JNU indoctrination and textbooks which make one ashamed of their own culture and find western culture superior and therefore adopts it.
I heard many people in the west admire Indians for staunchly protecting their ancient culture.

Some white people might admire Indians for that but by far that's not the majority. Most white people want immigrants to be westernized which is perfectly understandable and in fact I agree with that myself.
Believe me it's not JNU propaganda. Dogras are Fxked up. The one thing that we hate the most and that we are afraid of is being classified as a "ganwar". People make fun of others if they come from villages, eat with their hands etc... We are like that even in India! In the west, assimilation is considered important and entails giving up our culture completely. To make matters worse, since we don't have numbers on our side, most Dogras end up in some sort of interracial marriage. The kids end up not learning anything about our roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom