What's new

Birth anniversary of Hindu god Krishna marked in Dhaka, Bangladesh

20 crore muslims are not minority, minority term was given by congress to get muslim votes.

Being a muslim you are insulting hindu faith.
I have heard islam respect every religion ,being religion of peace .

im not insulting its my opinion I find this paganism abhorrent

That's dis-gus-ting:bad:

This is the face of ISLAM.
And people wonder why no non-muslim majority country wants these fuckers in their population

Dude , i MAY find ISLAM abhorrent.But it's not polite to say so aloud , is it.

Ahhh, an elite member.This fuckkers have made some well respected indian and pakistani members leave.Now all we have dickheads with no domain knowledge except for trolling, trolling everywhere.I miss people like Joe Shearer,Niaz,Hyperion etc.

This is the face of ISLAM.
And people wonder why no non-muslim majority country wants these fuckers in their population

face of islam????:rofl::rofl:

I hate Hinduism everything about it is utter jahilat to me

The most ignorant superstitious dumb fcuk part of Pakistani culture is what's left over from Hinduism

Yesterday we were in the gay rights topic talking about how Vishnu
turned himself into a transexual called Mohini
he was so pretty that Shiva went nuts and ejaculated on rocks turning them to Gold, with shivas wife padma-something hanging her head in shametopic

and all through It just reaffirmed why Hinduism was such a disease for our people

The most ignorant superstitious dumb fcuk part of Pakistani culture is what's left over from Hinduism

he was so pretty that Shiva went nuts and ejaculated on rocks turning them to Gold, with shivas wife padma-something hanging her head in shametopic

and all through It just reaffirmed why Hinduism was such a disease for

and all through It just reaffirmed why Hinduism was such a disease for our people

Thank you for showing real face of islam.

Bashing fellow indian Muslims by default makes you a fucker as well. The reason being, them sharing genetics, culture, food, etc with their hindu brethren. I mean to say They dint come out of the blue and settled in the British east Indian union did they?

Nice joke. Pakistan army destroyed thousands of Hindu temples during 1971 liberation war of Bangladesh. Pakistan army is not a professional army, it is a militant organisation, just slightly better than ISIS..
Thousands of hindu temples in "Bangladesh"

Its totally uncalled for.

Tell me how can God become dead and rebirth again 8th times? who give birth to him? What is the concept if GOD himself die and rebirth again?
Why were 1,24,000 prophets necessary?
Anyway, the concept of God in Indic faiths is different from Abrahamic religions. The God is beyond the cucle of birth and death, but it comes down to earth in the form of Avataras. Thus, Hindus have Avtaras of Lord in the form of Ram, Krishna, Kalki etc; This is different from the concept of Prophets wherein the Prophet acts as a Messanger between the God and its people.

Follow your own religion, no need to care about what others do, its not your business.

Most of the time we see krishna in blue skin!! It might be dark blue but it's definitely not black

Its good that bangladesh is celebrating brithday of krishna janamashthami!! Islam doesnt allow oppression of other religion.
You are a sensible muslim. I hope some muslims learns to be tolerant and respectful towards others especially @hussain0216 who is spreading hatred against Hindus here..

Last edited:
Follow your own religion, no need to care about what others do, its not your business.

You are a sensible muslim. I hope majority of the muslims learns to be tolerant and respectful towards others especially @hussain0216 who is spreading hatred against Hindus here..
Off topic:

You are a genocidal nazi buddhist! You should fuk off and stop commenting about others. You are an irritating garbage...

Last edited:
Prophets are not GODS and please answered my questions with logic
The concept of god is different in Islam and in Eastern religions. I am a Buddhist and in Buddhism we consider heavenly deities as gods and also lord buddha as a god to some extent. But they are not creators as Buddhism has no concept of creator god. The deities which I was referring to are lord brahma, lord indra, lord kubera, lord virupakka, lord virusravana who are considered as gods in buddhism. They are deities who are responsible for maintaining the universe, the heavens the hell and the lifeforms in the whole universe but they are not creator gods. In Buddhism a Buddha is the supreme being and above everyone else, even above the mentioned deities.

Krishna and Buddha falls under the same category of God. Both Krishna and Lord Buddha were mortals who were born, they incarnated, and died, and they both were supreme beings though mortals. Same can be said for Lord Rama and Parshurama of Hinduism.
@sid426 look at this

You are a sensible muslim. I hope some muslims learns to be tolerant and respectful towards others especially @hussain0216 who is spreading hatred against Hindus here..

When you become someone's enemy hate them

If you looking for sympathy or friendship or mercy then your looking in the wrong place (rohingya)

What the heck is wrong with you. Bangladesh has a sizeable non muslim population and they have the right to practice their religion. Don't show your Talibani mindset everywhere.
Listen you Indian rat. Don't show your RSS and BJP mindset here.

Bangladesh is a mostly Muslim country, thus the Muslim culture is what is predominate.

Surah Al-Kafiroon

Al-Kafirun.png

Say: O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------
One of the most important verses in the Qur'an. Especially the last line about tolerance.

"La kum deen-u-kum Wal ya-deen."

"To you be your Way, and to me mine."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom