What's new

Bitcoin smashes $60,000 on its way to hit All Time High

Bro I have not looked at my crypto portfolio since may, I think it’s time to look finally.

edit: I think I’ll keep on waiting.

Already did it many times before .. it will come down eventually ... good news for the daily traders for quick gain and wait for dip . Ether is more lethal ... Bitcoin will pass 100k the day the Chinese govt removes crypto trading and farming restrictions ... it's getting tighter and tighter...

its very dangrous gambling if you have millions of $$$ you can invest few million

In US in the beginning, crypto got a lot of attention but investors eventually came back stock market.
its money in this air sir . i did not believe in wealth which i can not touch or feel . may be i am backward guy but i want to feel my wealth like real-estate gold currency or whatever i have . investing money in internet is so risky . just now i watched a documentary how US state of kentucky 's teachers firefighters and policemen are suffering because their pension funds were invested badly and lost the money in SM/SF of wall street.

haha i bought shiba and doge, both disappointed
I bought shiba on its ath and when it went low, to balance my loses, it went up again last week due to Elon musk and coinbase, I was at a 50% loss a month ago, now ive Doubled my profit with shiba.

only reason ik that is because I have shiba on a exchange.

Bro I have not looked at my crypto portfolio since may, I think it’s time to look finally.

edit: I think I’ll keep on waiting.

Time to look, well my target is very soon approaching, once Eth hits $6,000 - $8,000 I'll get liquidated and will return back in another dip.
haha i bought shiba and doge, both disappointed

If you had bought Shib in August you'd be rich. I had bought for around $100 in late august but made blunder and sold them in the dip. Aahh.
Already did it many times before .. it will come down eventually ... good news for the daily traders for quick gain and wait for dip . Ether is more lethal ... Bitcoin will pass 100k the day the Chinese govt removes crypto trading and farming restrictions ... it's getting tighter and tighter...

Eth will hit $10,000
its very dangrous gambling if you have millions of $$$ you can invest few million

Khan G, it is better to put that money you have kept in Pakistani banks because they are depreciating at an alarming rate due to wonderful PKR devaluation. So why not put them there. App ka Daru pani nikal aya kere ga. :angel:
its money in this air sir . i did not believe in wealth which i can not touch or feel . may be i am backward guy but i want to feel my wealth like real-estate gold currency or whatever i have . investing money in internet is so risky . just now i watched a documentary how US state of kentucky 's teachers firefighters and policemen are suffering because their pension funds were invested badly and lost the money in SM/SF of wall street.

You can't touch PDF but it does exist and you use it every day, right? the same concept is for Crypto.:D

Time to look, well my target is very soon approaching, once Eth hits $6,000 - $8,000 I'll get liquidated and will return back in another dip.

If you had bought Shib in August you'd be rich. I had bought for around $100 in late august but made blunder and sold them in the dip. Aahh.

Eth will hit $10,000

Khan G, it is better to put that money you have kept in Pakistani banks because they are depreciating at an alarming rate due to wonderful PKR devaluation. So why not put them there. App ka Daru pani nikal aya kere ga. :angel:

You can't touch PDF but it does exist and you use it every day, right? the same concept is for Crypto.:D
first of all mera koi 30-40 hazar para hai pakistani banks main accounts ko zinda rakhny ke liye

2nd PDF zida ho ya maar jay mara nuksaan nhi hoga per cyrpto mari to main mar jaon ga :D

first of all mera koi 30-40 hazar para hai pakistani banks main accounts ko zinda rakhny ke liye

2nd PDF zida ho ya maar jay mara nuksaan nhi hoga per cyrpto mari to main mar jaon ga :D

Khan G, zindagi mein risk na liya tu phir kiya liya. Thora bht tou chalta hai na phir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom