What's new

Bitter truth - Shahid Khaqan Abbasi & Miftah Ismail spoke the facts

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

They admit they are elite and problem for Pak society and economy.

Well, self reflection and being able to be honest is the first step to self correction and growth. But all of them were playing stupid politics that has come and bit their collective asses now.

Well, self reflection and being able to be honest is the first step to self correction and growth. But all of them were playing stupid politics that has come and bit their collective asses now.
Only time will tell, right now they all seems on some kind of Agenda ...or some kind of establishment caretaker setup in progress for next few months or years. Because that's for sure Dar is not willing to leave the post. Plus, yesterday a journalist said on TV, in private party someone ask Dar about economy, he reply I was here only to collect my 50 million rupee, which were my senate outstanding salaries and properties.

They should have resigned from their party and started discussions about possible solutions. They obviously don’t have the backing of establishment so they are just complaining on different talk shows.

Aai baai shaai.

Every Pakistani comes under the rule of law and faces accountability.

Do this and you’ve got a progressive Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom