What's new

BJP against halal meat

Halal is considered healthier because after slaughter, blood is drained from the animal's arteries, ejecting most toxins because the heart continues to pump for a few seconds after slaughter. In jhatka, not all the blood is drained, leaving the meat tougher and drier.”

Dr V K Modi, hea ..

Read more at:
http://m.timesofindia.com/articlesh...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

http://m.timesofindia.com/articlesh...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

6F3A8438-9CB7-4AEB-9071-E8AD95B9908F.png
FADF4FC7-9008-4D10-870F-4DD91A5FAFE2.png
626EE54F-54BE-479F-9C90-314EC2FB3269.png

Muslims of Hindustan are truly doomed, its getting worse and worse, bootlicking people like Owaisi have done more damage by trying to act tough against Pakistan but has done nothing to protect the rights of fellow Muslims. Muslims of Hindustan need to stand up for thier rights.

Man I can understand opposing views, but point blank denial is RETARDED

you can physically witness the poison and partition happening amongst Indians

You can see every aspect of Indian Muslims under attack from Hindutva poison, you can see Indian Muslims now hardening and responding

Denial is stupid

How this is a fact? Just because you decided so? Ajeeb weird Pujari mindset of making blanket statement and rules. State-endorsed violence doesn't necessitate exodus, otherwise the Nazis wouldn't have millions of Jews to kill. That's just one example.
Read a bit mullah; there was exodus of jews to

I repeat my earlier question to you: What's your point? I also repeat my second question: Are you denying you vile people have elected even more disgusting pujaris as your leaders and those leaders have made multiple statements, decisions and acts of violence against Indian Muslims.
India's governance issues are out there for everyone to see. Constitutionally India remains the same as ever except of the normal recourse of evolution of some legislative bills.

Aur ro, it was the Hindus themselves who left on their own initiative. Their own leaders instructed them to leave and now you cry genocide as if we did something wrong. Not only are you people spineless cowards, but liars to boot.

Read learn repeat.

This was part of the Israeli settler colonial project which had been ongoing LMAO. There was a long period in Europe where Jews weren't even granted equal rights as citizens, I wonder how the tiny Gobar nugget you have for a brain processes the fact that Jews lived in places like Germany for centuries despite the state hostility towards them.

India's governance issues are out there for everyone to see.

Pujaris getting elected by millions of bloodthirsty Hs n the basis of killing Muslims = Governance issue, doesn't reflect on a deeply flawed and inhumane public and its beliefs

No wonder you are here making wiseass comments about Pakistan thinking you're the reincarnation of the first genius nanga Pandit to trick a H into believing in varna and untouchability. You have no problem with a baboon with red paint smeared on his forehead coming to power and going after Muslims.

India's Islamophobia can only be stopped with an intifada.

Kosher is the same as Halal. Just call it Kosher and the Hindutva will shut-up. Muslims are too weak to stand for their own rights.
You are ignorant

Halal meat has 5 attributes
- Kind of animal
- Method / point of slaughtering
- Direction of Head of animal
- the blessing (Bismillah) at the time of slaughtering
- Muslim Butcher

Last 3 points are not applicable in Koshar
I don t think last 3 points are even practised in Muslim locality, no body buys property with slaughtering room in the right direction, In a country of billion with 70%+ non vergrtatian , no butcher house has time to pray and then do the procedure, it is always khat khak khata khat khata khat

There is no Halal even in Islamic Countries
People look for Halal certified products
- Do you think companies in US / Europe hire a muslim butcher
- Do you think bismillah is chanted before every animal
- Do you think all animals are facing qibah at the time of impact

Last edited:
You are ignorant

Halal meat has 5 attributes
- Kind of animal
- Method / point of slaughtering
- Direction if Head of animal
- the blessing (Bismillah) at the time of slaughtering
- Muslim Butcher

Last 3 points are not applicable in Koshar
I don t think last 3 points are even practised in Muslim locality, no body busy property with slaughtering room in the right direction, In a country of billion with 70%+ non vergrtatian , no butcher house has time to pray and then do the procedure, it is always khat khak khata khat khata khat

The Prothet ate food from Jewish and food from ahley kitaab halal.

It's the name of Allah. Which is said during Jewish kosher process

All your points are made up by Jahil Mullahs.

Give me references from the Quran for your so-called 5 attributes. You will not find anything. It's all made up by Jahil Mullah Diesel types...

The Prothet ate food from Jewish and food from ahley kitaab halal.

It's the name of Allah. Which is said during Jewish kosher process

All your points are made up by Jahil Mullahs.

Give me references from the Quran for your so-called 5 attributes. You will not find anything. It's all made up by Jahil Mullah Diesel types...
So you are saying

Cat meat with a small cut from sharp object in stomach facing east and cut by Jew is halal

So you are saying

Cat meat with a small cut from sharp object in stomach facing east and cut by Jew is halal

Kosher. Cat isn't kosher. Too bad diesel Mullahs have brainwashed people. They don't even know that kosher is halal.

There no rule of facing east west north south in halal. I have done lots of halal slaughters.

Do you even know the laws of meat kosher?

You can't force halal on others.
Ideally, halal and non halal should exist side by side in the country.

Research should be done in a developed country regarding which method is more humane.

Halal is considered healthier because after slaughter, blood is drained from the animal's arteries, ejecting most toxins because the heart continues to pump for a few seconds after slaughter. In jhatka, not all the blood is drained, leaving the meat tougher and drier.”

Dr V K Modi, hea ..

Read more at:

View attachment 829153View attachment 829154View attachment 829156
Toxins in an animal body are concentrated in tissues like fat. Not so much in the blood.

Research should be done in a developed country regarding which method is more humane.

They tested halal and kosher methods with pain receptors and found that halal/kosher method was the most human and pain free. Because the knife severs the nerves in the neck to the brain. Non-hala is usually hammering an animal to death or through a bullet.

Ignorance is the reason people do not know this.

Toxins in an animal body are concentrated in tissues like fat. Not so much in the blood.

Not true ...

Potentially serious health and safety issues related to blood consumption, particularly the risk of pathogenic or harmful metabolic materials, the infectivity of prion diseases, and the presence of identified allergens such as bovine serum albumin (BSA), are causing many consumers to shy away from any product containing either animal blood or ingredients derived from animal blood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom