What's new

BJP, RSS promoting 'Hindu terrorism': Indian home minister

Its amazing to see how indians are trying to label all this as election stunts despite knowing all the truth themselves..Just to keep you updated just read this

India jails 31 Hindus for life for killing Muslims | World news | guardian.co.uk

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2611534.ece

Nomatter what a govt official will never accept presence of fellow religious terrorists unless there is mounting international pressure as no counter-measures can be taken unless the truth is accepted.

But knowing the history of indians on this forum im sure this thread is gonna be derailed without any substantial discussion .

Its amazing to see how indians are trying to label all this as election stunts despite knowing all the truth themselves..Just to keep you updated just read this

India jails 31 Hindus for life for killing Muslims | World news | guardian.co.uk

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2611534.ece

Nomatter what a govt official will never accept presence of fellow religious terrorists unless there is mounting international pressure as no counter-measures can be taken unless the truth is accepted.

But knowing the history of indians on this forum im sure this thread is gonna be derailed without any substantial discussion .

What update Sirji ? You pulling a news from google dating back to 2009. Still stuck in past ? Have you read between the lines. Those 31 culprits were jailed and not let free.

jab se yeh HM banay hai India main ashanti ho gayi hai. inhe kaho koi na koi havan wagera karaye greh shanti pujan type.

What update Sirji ? You pulling a news from google dating back to 2009. Still stuck in past ? Have you read between the lines. Those 31 culprits were jailed and not let free.

That means terrorist infact hindu terrorists of rss being supported by bjp n figures like modi are roaming around suppressing muslims and few of them about whome heinous crimes of burning alive muslims were proved after a decade were given sentences(and not even life sentence) think about thousand others doing not such brutal things but harrassing and pressurizing minorities and also the one's and lots of them which evades justice.

If 31 were jailed does that mean that hindu terrorism was rooted out completely?? All the leaders and basics ideology stillexists today and is only flourishing only if you have the wisdom n heart to accept that..

That means terrorist infact hindu terrorists of rss being supported by bjp n figures like modi are roaming around suppressing muslims and few of them about whome heinous crimes of burning alive muslims were proved after a decade were given sentences(and not even life sentence) think about thousand others doing not such brutal things but harrassing and pressurizing minorities and also the one's and lots of them which evades justice.

If 31 were jailed does that mean that hindu terrorism was rooted out completely?? All the leaders and basics ideology stillexists today and is only flourishing only if you have the wisdom n heart to accept that..

Mind your own Muslims getting killed in suicide attacks carried out by same lovers of Islam. First teach your own people to be peaceful then expect from others.

PS: Violence has no religion it is only motivated for some vested interest

They were promoting terrorism long before any taliban or mujahideen were known! hindu Extremism has cost thousands of lives in india of muslims!

Shinde has gone mad. Kong-gress is head over heels due to so much negative media attention over the years. They just want to show them self in better light than their opponents. I don't think this comment has worked well for them.

Even if this were true the incidents are almost none these days. There will always be harmful and negative sections of any community- Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims. I do hope there is no evidence of recent support by the the RSS/BJP for Hindu terrorists, if there was such evidence I hope the wrong doers are brought to justice.

The one thing no one must do is get complacent or live in denial- if these things are going on then measures need to be taken.

Even if this were true the incidents are almost none these days. There will always be harmful and negative sections of any community- Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims. I do hope there is no evidence of recent support by the the RSS/BJP for Hindu terrorists, if there was such evidence I hope the wrong doers are brought to justice.

The one thing no one must do is get complacent or live in denial- if these things are going on then measures need to be taken.

To be honest, people from the Congress say that before every major election. Its their chief election strategy.

P.S. There is already a thread running on this, maybe we should merge both? @WebMaster @Zaki

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed, but what congress is doing here is petty POLITICS, why these statements that TERROR HAS NO RELIGION when someone of minority religion is found guilty of terrorism & why it suddenly becomes HINDU TERROR when someone from majority religion is found guilty. Isn't this a SECULAR nation??

They have somewhat found out there mistake & twisted there statement:

Congress defends Shinde, says he meant 'right wing terrorism' - India - DNA

I have been part of RSS shakha (branch) for one year. All we learned were physical exercises, some prayers and only weapon we learned was using Danda (A bamboo stick). :lol:

People from many castes and even Jains were part of that. The senior members never ever bad mouthed any religion. All they taught was discipline.

Comparing it with TTP is nothing but hilarious. :D

People here talk like they know RSS inside out.

lol, I was member of RSS for 3 years :D. Will i be convicted as well for being a swayam sevak ?
Were you Dand Sanchaalak ? :D

@KRAIT the congress is biggest terrorist organisation in the world.... Congress born to spoil bharat image.... i can give u many evidence of bomb blast done by congress.... i hope you remember serial bomb blast in IPL.... mr chindu who did it because mrs italian wanted a revenge for mr tharoor.... Mr lalit modi targeted tharoor.... Congress targeted IPL after warning lalit modi.... Congress is a insect.... A deadly terrorist organisation.... With congress there wont be peace. Congress born to do cowardly terrorist acts....

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom