What's new

BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation

damn every tom hery dick now warn to gov abut egypt style.

we dont need egypt style,we just need person in my avatar.......
btw,if pakistan can demand egypt style than wats problem with india...:azn:
khan sahab,every body is not tom dick and harry

we dont need egypt style,we just need person in my avatar.......
btw,if pakistan can demand egypt style than wats problem with india...:azn:
khan sahab,every body is not tom dick and harry

yaar we say in punjabi

roz roz milk bili ke liye nhi hota

if its work in egypt an tunis its not mean its work in whole world . every country has his own system and problims dont forget our media is more free.

why do we want egypt style..no need for that our system is just working fine..no need of major operation only natural medicine is enough for rajas and kalmadis. the system has enough power to do so.

damn every tom hery dick now warn to gov abut egypt style.

Dont worry!

Indians dont have this in them, never will.

When there was blast in Madrid (Spain) quarter of Spanish population came on the streets. But in contrasts, 26-11, and Indians were sleeping, Rahul Gandhi was partying hard till 5 am, NSA cheif same.

Indians have no national interest - only turkey talk.

India needs 28 Modis to make it sone ki chidiya again!

India is the only big democricy ruled by a foreigner (Sonia Maino)

last time i couldn't vote,because my name was not registered in the voter list..consequently BJP lost the election.
In the next election i will vote for the first time in my life...iss bar congress nehi bach payega..:whistle:

last time i couldn't vote,because my name was not registered in the voter list..consequently BJP lost the election.
In the next election i will vote for the first time in my life...iss bar congress nehi bach payega..:whistle:

just because of you??????:P

koi faida nhi 2 votes se panchayet bhi nhi banti gov to door ki bat hai:P

aapney 2 logo se poocha,dono ne hi bjp ko vote dia,so wat u understood?:azn::azn:

actually congress has sucked enough blood of common person in these 2 yrs

aapney 2 logo se poocha,dono ne hi bjp ko vote dia,so wat u understood?:azn::azn:

actually congress has sucked enough blood of common person in these 2 yrs

syasi biyan
main nhi manta . you are one sided so let me ask my indian friend after he become well (now he is drunk):lol:

Indian politicians dont need a lecutre from a BABA. Since that message what politican has changed his attitude? How much corruption has gone down?

Politicians needs to see revolution from people of India.

We the bhartiya people need lecture and guidance from bhartiya sant baba Ramdev ji and many more like him But we certainly dont require lecture from khaali stani sants

Back
Top Bottom