What's new

BJP Tel Min takes money from Reliance

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Well it didn't take much time for Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad to put his hand up the cookie Jar. Total cash taken from Relaince Telecom as 'retainer' till now- 84 Lacs. God knows how much he will take for 'special services'

You can find the documents etc. on AAP site

Last edited:
Ravi Shankar is a corporate lawyer. They charge money for their service from corporate clients. Big Deal..

The problem with Aaptards is the holier than thou attitude .. Not sure what do they want to prove with this new jhaadu drama..

Ravi Shankar is a corporate lawyer. They charge money for their service from corporate clients. Big Deal..

The problem with Aaptards is the holier than thou attitude .. Not sure what do they want to prove with this new jhaadu drama..

ye dekh Bhakt aa gaya. A telecom minister who takes money for a telecom firm and it thinks there is no conflict of interest.

One of those AAP's sting ops ? Yawn

I know how it will unfold. Prasad will threaten to sue AAP and AK will apologise
And AAP gets its 10 mins of limelight :lol:

I didn't watch the footage. Did he take money from his "client" whilst he was a Minister ?

I didn't watch the footage. Did he take money from his "client" whilst he was a Minister ?

Or else there would be no issue right? There was no conflict of interest if he was not a minister when he took the money (even then there can be actually, but here it is after he became minister)

LOL A Telecom Minister and only 84 lacs :lol:

Only 'retainer fees' over 6 months baba. And only one company- think 5 companies retainer only will be 4 crores. And special services will cost extra only.

I will go after all the corrupt leaders except those that gave me 5000 crore for campaign fund (Adani, Ambani etc.)

Is there evidence for this claim? If yes please share it with us.

Is there evidence for this claim? If yes please share it with us.

No, modi was definitely within the 1.2 crore per MP limit that the election commission had mandated during last general election. I'm quite sure of that.

Or else there would be no issue right? There was no conflict of interest if he was not a minister when he took the money (even then there can be actually, but here it is after he became minister)

Only 'retainer fees' over 6 months baba. And only one company- think 5 companies retainer only will be 4 crores. And special services will cost extra only.

Ok. BJP no better than Congress :D

Place your vote here to exchange one pillaging devil for another India :D

Yes... Gadkari is also Corrupt.. :D

One of those AAP's sting ops ? Yawn

I know how it will unfold. Prasad will threaten to sue AAP and AK will apologise
And AAP gets its 10 mins of limelight :lol:

Yeah... Its Gadkari episode part-2... :D

No, modi was definitely within the 1.2 crore per MP limit that the election commission had mandated during last general election. I'm quite sure of that.

In an earlier post you make wild claims. When asked for evidence you indulge in verbal somersaults. I'm aware that black money and election campaigns go hand in hand. But that is not reason enough for me to quote some random wild figure without evidence.

Yes... Gadkari is also Corrupt.. :D

And a strange kind of corruption. Baki log want money from Telecom, Coal etc. Gadakari always opts for CPWD, Transportation etc. and makes money on sewer pipe laying, building water tanki and things like that. A very strange fascination.

Ok. BJP no better than Congress :D

Place your vote here to exchange one pillaging devil for another India :D

Previous pillaging devil didn't also rake up converting 1000 muslims etc. It just stuck to pillaging only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom