What's new

BJP Union Minister Nitin Gadkari Says He Waters Plants At His Delhi Bungalow With His Own Ur!ne

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI —Gadkari, Gadkari, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?Union Minister Nitin Gadkari's advice to budding gardeners has nothing to do with silver bells, cockle shells, or pretty maids in a row. At an event in Nagpur on Sunday the Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he waters his plants in his Delhi bungalow with ur*ne he collects in a 50 litre can.

In fact he recommended the practice to the crowd to grow "bigger" (and better) plants. Gadkari, the Union Minister for Road Transport and National Highways, explained that he waters his plants with his own urne because urne is cheap manure.

"I collected urne in a 50 litre can," Gadkari said in Marathi in anABP Majha video. "I called the gardener and instructed him to water some plants with it. There was such a big difference — it grew one and a half times bigger than the other plants," he said.

Gadkari said he was embarrassed to share these details, but narrated the story nonetheless. But if that wasn't too much information already, Gadkari went on to share details about how he stored his urne every day in a small plastic can and collected it in a bigger 50 litre vessel.

"I have about an acre of farming land in the bungalow's compound where there are some crops and trees," he said. "this is free homemade manure. Right now I'm just telling you about urne and not going further than that," he said.

Gadkari advised the crowd to keep a 50 litre can handy and keep storing urne in it as it has urea and nitrogen compounds in it.

"If you water an orange tree with this, you will observe its growth rate," he said. "You will observe the increase in number of fruits and flowers on the plant, which proves how good manure it (urne) is."

Union Minister Nitin Gadkari Says He Waters Plants At His Delhi Bungalow With His Own Urine

vegetables are sent to Sonia Gandhi's house

2 Motilal Nehru Marg, once the office of the National Advisory Council, is now the home of transport minister Nitin Gadkari. His immediate neighbour is Congress President Sonia Gandhi, who used to receive organically grown vegetables from the gardens of the bungalow. Gadkari has kept up the tradition, and vegetables make their regular way to 10 Janpath across the road.

LOL Gadkari trolled Manio

CELsWyFUMAA1p5f.jpg

While its his choice to do whatever he wants to I cant stand that he instructed his gardener to handle his urine...

Kinda offensive to me.

Eew. Indians are one sick people.

How many litres of this magic formula do you guys have to consume in a day to stay active on PDF?

NEW DELHI —Gadkari, Gadkari, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?Union Minister Nitin Gadkari's advice to budding gardeners has nothing to do with silver bells, cockle shells, or pretty maids in a row. At an event in Nagpur on Sunday the Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he waters his plants in his Delhi bungalow with ur*ne he collects in a 50 litre can.

In fact he recommended the practice to the crowd to grow "bigger" (and better) plants. Gadkari, the Union Minister for Road Transport and National Highways, explained that he waters his plants with his own urne because urne is cheap manure.

"I collected urne in a 50 litre can," Gadkari said in Marathi in anABP Majha video. "I called the gardener and instructed him to water some plants with it. There was such a big difference — it grew one and a half times bigger than the other plants," he said.

Gadkari said he was embarrassed to share these details, but narrated the story nonetheless. But if that wasn't too much information already, Gadkari went on to share details about how he stored his urne every day in a small plastic can and collected it in a bigger 50 litre vessel.

"I have about an acre of farming land in the bungalow's compound where there are some crops and trees," he said. "this is free homemade manure. Right now I'm just telling you about urne and not going further than that," he said.

Gadkari advised the crowd to keep a 50 litre can handy and keep storing urne in it as it has urea and nitrogen compounds in it.

"If you water an orange tree with this, you will observe its growth rate," he said. "You will observe the increase in number of fruits and flowers on the plant, which proves how good manure it (urne) is."

Union Minister Nitin Gadkari Says He Waters Plants At His Delhi Bungalow With His Own Urine

He should start a capaign like pee on a plant to help the earth !!!

Back
Top Bottom