What's new

BLA terrorist videos

solid snake

Reaction score
About 6 months ago, I stumbled upon videos from the terrorist group BLA on YouTube. I want you all to see these scums actions against our military.

Here is a PAF aircraft scoring a couple of excellent hits on a terrorist hideout

Here is a Pakistani army gunship firing on these pieces of shits

gLqSrZ6_Iow[/media] - Gunship Helicopter firing on kahan

Not surprisingly, the uploader is from India
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Who is enabling these illiterate people to construct bombs and who is funding their activites? The answer isn't very hard to find.

These sepratists cry that the Pakistani government has neglected the province and only taken their resources for Punjab, yet everytime the GOP constructs roads or other infrastructure in their region, their landlords or whatever they call them blow it up. It is in the interests of these landlords to keep their province backwards and poor.

Watching these videos should remind us of what we are facing, and even though there is no chance these terrorists could ever succeed in their objectives, we must remind ourselves that we must not rest until each and every one of them is dead.

To the soldiers who laid down their life for Balochistan and Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think PAF has either used Rockets or 100 Ponder Bombs on the targets, as it didn't do much damage nor havoc.
PAF should move it's Firing Range from Sonmiani to BLA training sites and test it's weaponry there with various pay loads, only then there trainer will run for there life holding there Dhoti's.

Elements which challenge the authority of the sate should deserve this sort of fate.

Back
Top Bottom