What's new

Black Panthers Reloaded!

Thrust_Vector998

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally, JF-17 Block 3 has been inducted into PAF. The black panthers are the lucky ones to operate this machine.
FB_IMG_1677677363829.jpg

Black Panthers Reloaded ⚡ Block 3 inducted ...

Pakistan Air Force is all set to deploy more AESA equipped Air Superiority Fighters.
PAF has and will always maintain its cutting edge with its indigenous efforts along with timely and smart procurement plans.

Fruit tree planted in the 90's is finally Ripe!

Pakistan Air Force is all set to deploy more AESA equipped Air Superiority Fighters.
PAF has and will always maintain its cutting edge with its indigenous efforts along with timely and smart procurement plans.

We need to see more of this foresight with 5th gen plans. That is currently lacking.

Like they say, a 1000 mile journey starts with the 1st step. I'd say good progress.

If only our army was like our airforce.
All heads up towards managing your duty in allocated budget, training and always delievering against overwhelming odds.
Instead of Political Engineerings.
Chariman Joint chiefs of staff committee should be the most powerfull person of Armed forces not Chief of army staff.
And Lets make him from Airforce once.
We need to clip the wings of Army political ambitions.
Imagine of Army was as professional as Airforce.

Come on,money or no money you deserve to have another squadron of Block 3s

Foinikas, really sorry to hear about the train accident in Greece, hope you weren't affected directly, and my condolences to those affected. As a keen admirer of ancient Greek history and philosophy, I have a warm place for Greece in my heart. I've yet to visit the mainland, but I spent some time in Rhodes last year, and always enjoy meeting Greek people, so warm, friendly, and welcoming.

Foinikas, really sorry to hear about the train accident in Greece, hope you weren't affected directly, and my condolences to those affected. As a keen admirer of ancient Greek history and philosophy, I have a warm place for Greece in my heart. I've yet to visit the mainland, but I spent some time in Rhodes last year, and always enjoy meeting Greek people, so warm, friendly, and welcoming.
I've travelled that line a lot,because I used to study in Larissa and I live in Thessaloniki. That was in the mid-2000s. I've never travelled with that train,but that doesn't matter. The problem is in the system.

Are all Block I, II and B model JF-17s set to get the same upgrades? The engine is still the original RD-93, so it’s most a sub-systems upgrade; one that can be applied across the entire fleet?

Last edited:
If only our army was like our airforce.
All heads up towards managing your duty in allocated budget, training and always delievering against overwhelming odds.
Instead of Political Engineerings.
Chariman Joint chiefs of staff committee should be the most powerfull person of Armed forces not Chief of army staff.
And Lets make him from Airforce once.
We need to clip the wings of Army political ambitions.
Imagine of Army was as professional as Airforce.
even today navy and airfare are more professionally focus than army top brass

Back
Top Bottom