What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

I do n t know what’s going on in Pakistan. Near my house some American rented 6 houses big houses they live in one house and rest are empty. One of their houses touched our wall so they cover it with barbwire and cameras.

can you give me the location through PM or any other way i would get some people to investigate if anything suspecious like Black water you will find them dead next week.:pakistan:

I do n t know what’s going on in Pakistan. Near my house some American rented 6 houses big houses they live in one house and rest are empty. One of their houses touched our wall so they cover it with barbwire and cameras.

Wow that is very suspicious I doubt it's just a a normal family moving into the neighborhood.

If your seriously telling the truth, please take precaution now this is a very dangerous and serious situation. They rented 6 big houses but they only live in one, it seems like they are conducting some sort of intelligence gathering.

Also that fact that they put barbwire and cameras on the wall means they are certainly engaging in some covert activity.

If you see strange black vehicles with tinted windows visiting these houses regularly, strange behavior, over hear radio communications, these are all red flags.

Alert the Police or better yet as I said in the last thread.

If you are aware of or see Black Water activity in Pakistan, verify the target, engage it and kill it, ask questions later...-A1Kaid

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/32160-blackwater-arming-us-drones-cia-nyt.html

Key Points:

1- They have rented some 200 houses near commercial areas of the city.

2- Fenced the boundaries.

3- Unknown boxes have been placed in those houses.

4- Some sattelite type dishes can be seen over the roof.

5- They dont live in those houses, but visit atleast once late in the nights and in black papered special cars...

Any body has any idea what they are upto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackwater is helping to coordinate the drone strikes against the Taliban (which are condoned by Pak Goverment) in the border region. That is one (or the main) reason they are there.

That is at least what I've read, but since this is a secret operation, information on this is very scarce.

Blackwater is helping to coordinate the drone strikes against the Taliban (which are condoned by Pak Goverment) in the border region. That is one (or the main) reason they are there.

That is at least what I've read, but since this is a secret operation, information on this is very scarce.

Could it be, that they are operating the drones from Islamabad? Instead of Afghanistan or US now?

Why are you people worried?It's not possible to buy this without GOP permission and it must be under govt surv 24/7 so relax.

There were several instances(i read in news papers) when south africans(white) have been arrested in Peshawar.

Eric Prince was also once a navy seal. He sold his father's business and started black water.

Also an extremist Christian according to reports in the US media, and allegedly pushes that ideology in his company as well. Apparently several former Blackwater (Xe) employees (also former US military) had strong reservations about how the Xe company message revolved so strongly around pushing religion and characterizing its activities as 'Gods Work' or something - Bush's comment of a 'crusade' pales in comparison.

can you give me the location through PM or any other way i would get some people to investigate if anything suspecious like Black water you will find them dead next week.:pakistan:

DO NOT talk about or advocate illegal acts like killing people.

Xe (Blackwater) is a menace, I agree, but the answer would be to petition the government and peacefully protest to kick them out of the country and blacklist them.

Last edited:
I also owe an apology to a Pakistani member whom I ridiculed for suggesting that Blackwater might be behind some of the violence and attacks in Pakistan. My argument at the time was that it was ludicrous to suggest that a private contracter would take it upon itself to carry out assassinations and attacks.

However, it has now emerged that Blackwater has indeed been contracted by the CIA to perform certain military missions. While this does not automatically implicate Blackwater in the attacks that I had a disagreement with this member over, it certainly indicates that Blackwater is capable of doing so - especially with the extremist Christian ideology adhered to by the CEO Eric Prince and the fact that it is propagated throughout his organization.

Last edited:
Using Child Prostitutes eh - these Christian extremists are sort of similar to the Muslim extremists - do every unethical, immoral, illegal and anti-Islam/Anti-Christianity act you can, and justify it in the name of the 'cause'.

Last edited:
Using Child Prostitutes eh - these Christian extremists are sort of similar to the Muslim extremists - do every unethical, immoral, illegal and anti-Islam/Anti-Christianity act you can, and justify it in the name of the 'cause'.

Come on AM, we have hundreds of threads on the so called Muslim terrorists so let us leave them for a change and focus on these rascals who come from the worlds most developed nation...they are more than extremists...they are terrorists...

Actually to me they are a bit worse because they come from an advanced and highly developed society which prides itself in its values and ethos and by common logic should not be brainwashed as easily as the deprived and destitute people in the war torn areas from which the likes of Al Qaeda recruit.
The fact that such people exist in USA is maybe not that shocking because such scum can be in any society...however the heartbreaking and absolutely unacceptable truth of the matter is that these scoundrels were unleashed by the government of USA which is always projecting itself as the champion of human rights....
Absolutely unacceptable...
I am sure certain US soldiers would have been pissed at such an arrangement due to their professional training but that does not change the fact that a rabid dog was let loose and innocents were killed and families destroyed at the behest of US Government.

This is the tip of the iceberg...

I recommend all of you to watch a documentary with revealing interviews by the American staff which was trying to handle the Iraq in post US invasion era and was sincerely trying to do its job
Still the appointments and decisions made by Bush and his associates who were not at all experienced in such matters were absolutely against the spirit of their perceived help to the Iraqi people...

This documentary is a must watch for all of you...its called
No End in Sight
No End in Sight (2007)

Last edited:
Could it be, that they are operating the drones from Islamabad? Instead of Afghanistan or US now?

Not only could that be but that is exactly what the journalist (P.W. Singer: Wired for War) claims and he cites sources.

what are they like,the modern day Knights Templar?

While this does not automatically implicate Blackwater in the attacks that I had a disagreement with this member over, it certainly indicates that Blackwater is capable of doing so - especially with the extremist Christian ideology adhered to by the CEO Eric Prince and the fact that it is propagated throughout his organization.

would like to know more about this fact.any links?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom