What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

There is not a single line in the Qurani advocating the death penalty for blasphemy. Now go Kharijify yourself.

asim, you are a senior member of this forum and you need not answer amatures like Janubaba. they are not rational thinkers to understand you answer. what they seek are from what they have been taught and they have also been taught not to read the real Quran and follow the one his teacher has been teaching.

@ Non muslims
when you people last time see a Muslim or Pakistani using abusive language towards jesus,mari,yawveh,musa,khrishna,sitta,ram,budha?
if we can't use abusive language we expect same from you.
@Pakistani Muslims.
This law is perfect only problem with it is its implementation.
does our scholars work on this before?is this problem appeared in Islamic history before?
Answer:yes.for detail check the book name "saremal maslool fi shatamar rasool" by allama ibe taimya.

lets say we remove this law completely.now tell me
-any way to stop false prophets?a way to cut their neck.today they are asking for removing this law,tomorrow they will side with false prophet and chant the slogans of personal opinion and freedom.what type of solution you people suggest for such situations?
-any Pakistani know that we Pakistanis muslims love prophet Muhammad saw very much.intensity of love is very high.any person who use abusive language will be killed with in days,you accept it or not but its truth.now at the current moment we have law and courts where a person who is accused can defend him self.in the absence of this law can you imagine the mess?

asim, you are a senior member of this forum and you need not answer amatures like Janubaba. they are not rational thinkers to understand you answer. what they seek are from what they have been taught and they have also been taught not to read the real Quran and follow the one his teacher has been teaching.

Sir I have read Quran and punishment of Blashmey is death in Islam and it is clear

@ Non muslims
when you people last time see a Muslim or Pakistani using abusive language towards jesus,mari,yawveh,musa,khrishna,sitta,ram,budha?
@Pakistani Muslims.
does our scholars work on this before?is this problem appeared in Islamic history before?
Answer:yes.for detail check the book name "saremal maslool fi shatamar rasool" by allam ibe taimya.

-any way to stop false prophets?a way to cut their neck.today they are asking for removing this law,tomorrow they side with false prophet a chant the slogans of personal opinion and freedom.what type of solution you people suggest for such situations?
-any Pakistani know that we Pakistanis muslims love prophet Muhammad saw very much.intensity of love is very high.any person who use abusive language will be killed with in days,you accept it or not but its truth.now at the current moment we have law and courts where a person who is accused can defend him self.in the absence of this law can you imagine the mess?

Have you tried ignoring them?

that particular question was beyond your level of understanding.
read 5th line above the highlighted part.then comment.

I read the entire part my friend. You are being paranoid without reason. Especially in a country like Pakistan which has already been based as an Islamic Republic. For the few exceptions who claim to be false prophets, ignore them. I'm curious though. Why did you mention only Pakistani muslims? Why don't other muslims get a say?

I read the entire part my friend. You are being paranoid without reason. Especially in a country like Pakistan which has already been based as an Islamic Republic. For the few exceptions who claim to be false prophets, ignore them. I'm curious though. Why did you mention only Pakistani muslims? Why don't other muslims get a say?

let say a exception occur then?
it is the duty of muslims to fight for honor of Prophet Muhammad saw.and there is ijma on this.because companions of prophet fought with false prophets.
2nd part.
because this law is applicable within the boundaries of Pakistan.

A person who claims to be a prophet can't be tolerated because their is no PROPHET after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

@ Non muslims
@Pakistani Muslims.
Answer:yes.for detail check the book name "saremal maslool fi shatamar rasool" by allama ibe taimya.

-any way to stop false prophets?a way to cut their neck.today they are asking for removing this law,tomorrow they will side with false prophet and chant the slogans of personal opinion and freedom.what type of solution you people suggest for such situations?

The best for a hindu is to ignore if his God or Godess is abused, if not it might end up in a fist fight that both of the involved men will end up court getting finned for causing public unrest and possibly 6 months imprisonment for spreading communal violance. the Judges in my country are realy good at punishing both side in a case like above. The best thing to do is to ignore.

it is the duty of muslims to fight for honor of Prophet Muhammad saw.and there is ijma on this.because companions of prophet fought with false prophets.
2nd part.

does the prophet himself demand the killing of people who comment on him or is that your law makers are playing with your sentiments trying to fool you to loot the country or to unit you in the name of religion in the way the NAZI's did to unit the country they had a false propaganda that the Jews are to be killed.
Are you going to follow the NAZI way to unit your country?

The best for a hindu is to ignore if his God or Godess is abused, if not it might end up in a fist fight that both of the involved men will end up court getting finned for causing public unrest and possibly 6 months imprisonment for spreading communal violance. the Judges in my country are realy good at punishing both side in a case like above. The best thing to do is to ignore.

first of all,when we don't abuse other prophets and gods we expect same in response.
we are also have same type of law.
but abusing Prophet Muhammad saw is a special case,so just like any other offense who has different type of punishment this offense has punishment of death.case closed.

now you will say this is harsh and other such blah blah
listen,no one stop you people from introducing same type of law within your country where a person will get death sentence if he abuses let say ram.
in short we are free to make what ever type of law we want,and you free also.case closed.

2nd part.

A person who claims to be a prophet can't be tolerated because their is no PROPHET after HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

It was nice debating with you gentlemen. I still don't agree on death penalty but this discussion is going no where. Enjoy your evening.

does the prophet himself demand the killing of people who comment on him or is that your law makers are playing with your sentiments trying to fool you to loot the country or to unit you in the name of religion in the way the NAZI's did to unit the country they had a false propaganda that the Jews are to be killed.
Are you going to follow the NAZI way to unit your country?

don't do drama.
on many occasion Prophet forgive people who abused him.but after him who will decide that culprit should be punished or forgiven?
so in order to avoid fitna solution is simple punish the culprit,so that other can learn some lessons and people who have evil in their heart should stop from their evil.

Hitler kill the jews.ok.but thing exactly pissed hitler against jews?

Back
Top Bottom