What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

your Kashmir ?

I am sorry to tell you but you need to open your eyes and help other Pakistanis open theirs to .

Noone in Indian kashmir wants to be part of Pakistan .

The Jammuites( Hindus) of Jammu want to remain with India .
The Ladakhis( Buddhists) of Ladakh want to remain with India.
The Kashmiris ( muslims) of the Kashmir valley want an indipendent country from both Pak and India .

There is nothing for you here . nobody here wants you . You have been rejected . The people from the part of kashmir that want to be with you are with you right now . Handle them first .Open your eyes or keep heading towards destruction ,your choice , both are good for us anyways .

And stop freakin diverting from the topic .Do you see Indians do this in Pak terror related threads that keep coming up every second day ?

I am not going to divert discussion but i wrote nothing but reality which can't be ignored. Now you may proceed with topic.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Kashmir is an Indian state,before Pakistan separated from India. its better if we call Pakistan occupied Kashmir.... because Kashmir is an Indian state and it will be. do you remember Kargil war PA intruded into Indian state(Kashmir).......

Once again, don't turn yourself from thread topic but for your kind information there were no state called INDIA before 1947.So calm down and please don't make funny posts.

RIP to dead

tya sarwana sadgati labho.

Pakistan didnt separated from india , go and learn history, on 14th and 15th aug 1947 2 new countries came into world map....

:cheesy::rofl::rofl: Mountbatten Plan

The actual division between the two new dominions was done according to what has come to be known as the 3 June Plan or Mountbatten Plan.

Within British India, the border between India and Pakistan (the Radcliffe Line) was determined by a British Government-commissioned report prepared under the chairmanship of a London barrister, Sir Cyril Radcliffe. Pakistan came into being with two non-contiguous enclaves, East Pakistan (today Bangladesh) and West Pakistan, separated geographically by India. India was formed out of the majority Hindu regions of British India, and Pakistan from the majority Muslim areas.

Pakistan didnt separated from india , go and learn history, on 14th and 15th aug 1947 2 new countries came into world map....

it seems like u are the one who need some history lessons. on 14th aug 1947 a nation was formed while on 15th aug a already existing nation got it's independence. now call it india or british india, india was there & yes pakistan separated from india that's why ppl use the term partition.

I am not going to divert discussion but i wrote nothing but reality which can't be ignored. Now you may proceed with topic.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Once again, don't turn yourself from thread topic but for your kind information there were no state called INDIA before 1947.So calm down and please don't make funny posts.

:butcher::sniper:

So if can take the discussion back from the trolling into a more meaningful conversation. Some of my thoughts

a. You cannot protect soft targets yes I agree- but I'm not sure if India has an adequate security apparatus. They may have it, I just don’t know. Blaming Home ministry is silly because if they have the security apparatus – it is very difficult to stop these soft targets because of the proximity of the two borders

b. Yet another terror attack emanating from Pakistan- what does that mean? You can't go to war over it, but perhaps considering special ops like the US does or even how Israelis target assassinations would be something India would consider?

c. What can Pakistan’s govt do about it? We have seen that their judicial system is in disarray because even when they prosecute those who attack them, let alone India or other countries- the culprits go scott free because of their loose evidentiary system

@DV RULES : India was there before 1947... i think u made my day......

stay on topic please,,,,,,

democracy at its finest! then again, this is nothing compared to the democratic invasion of iraq, aganistan, and libya.

And you indians sympathies with every terrorist who is working against Pakistan so dont act like saints. its 50-50.

when your cat die you blame Pakistan so dont expect us to garland you for your terrorism in Pakistan.

Now come back to the topic

Atleast floods are not blamed on Pakistan.

HuJI claims Delhi High Court bomb blast

Wednesday in an attack authorities said was claimed by a Bangladeshi-affiliated Islamist group. The bomb dug a crater three to four feet deep near the main reception

counter where passes are issued for lawyers and visitors to enter the sprawling sandstone building before the main security checkpoint.
Authorities said the outlawed Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami (HUJI) militant group, with bases in Bangladesh and Pakistan, had sent an email claiming responsibility.

Minister Manmohan Singh is currently on an official visit to neighbouring Bangladesh, the first visit by an Indian prime minister in over a decade.

"That mail has to be looked at very seriously because HuJI is a very prominent terrorist group among whose targets India is one," National Investigation Agency (NIA) chief S.C. Sinha told reporters.
HuJI claims Delhi High Court bomb blast - Hindustan Times

Sketch of Delhi high court blast suspect released by the Delhi police.
fb7b6963-d991-4e94-a1f9-d97960d5ea49HiRes.JPG

So they have started it again blaming Pakistan and ISI will be next and than they will try to threaten us okay I think final showdown with India is not far away:sniper:

Kevin Pieterson twitted:

And everyone else in Delhi.. Be safe people!! Such a great city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom