What's new

Blast at Delhi High Court kills 11, injures 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, these blasts are becoming day to day phenomenon.

Sad, RIP to innocents, and hope injured get well soon.

"Zero tolerance Against Terrorism" should be throw in a dustbin and we all can pray only that next time we or our relatives won't be the unfortunate ones.

Before throwing that into dustbin, make sure you play your part in throwing this UPA government out of the system forever.

RIP to the dead.

RIP..How when their desires and hopes were crushed in an instant... One of the victims a young Sikh just 21 yrs studying to become a lawyer. If they and their relatives want to rest in peace , its the job of Republic of India to bring the jackals to justice as soon as possible. They ...no We want closure as early as possible.

R.I.P (After all what else we(Indians) can say?)

This is what happen when you have a impotent Gov. with more impotent leader as head of nation.

As a common man said on TV today "Keep giving Biryani's to all the 3000 Terrorists in jails all over India! Just don't hang them! Good~Very good congress!!

Hmmmmm...

What if a plane will get hijacked like IC813? Ohh, we will send negotiator's then and at last leave all terrorists like kasab and afzal back to there safe heaven's so that they will plan another terrorist attack on us ! After all we have enough son's of mother land who are ready to sacrifice there life's just like they did in 2001 parliament attack?

Don't know why but now i think that in 2001 those terrorists could have entered in parliament and could have killed each and every corrupt thug with there AK's Then!! yeah OnlyThen! These M.F will realize that how it feels to lose a dear one!!

And even now i plea i request from my heart to each and every terrorist! pls pls and pls attack politicians! not the common man! They will not hear even if you kill 11 or 1111...But yeah they will surely react of you kill even one of these M.F.

I am really disturbed with this news! huh! Nothing will change! After couple of months or more we will be discussing another blast in some other city! Nothing will change unless and until strong measure should be taken which i don't think these impotent people will take!!

R.I.P to the dead....

After all what else we can say..

I think our hands are just as bloody as any other country's if its blame game we're assigning!
The Tamilians want three conspirators/murderers let go - the same people who assassinated Rajiv Gandhi and 14 other people - SIMPLY because they're Tamils!! Now Kashmiris have taken up the cue and are asking for the same - I dont blame them - if ONE state is allowed pardon or repreive -then ALL states should!! Unfortunately - the losers is finally us - regular Indians!!
The terrorists get emboldened and more innocents die!!

Terrorists should suffer the same fate as their victims!! Not pardon - but termination1! Until India stops pedalling itself as a soft state - we'll keep having this cycle because we're not thinning their numbers!! Now - we're hearing the same bullshit - no CCTV cameras, the metal detector wasn't working, the cops were asleep!!!

That said, countown to the next bomb in 5....4...3...2....1....
To the bold part of your argument.
We are not asking the people to be released, but given life imprisonment.
secondly, the people have already spent 21 years in jail, if we award death sentence we are giving them double punishment for the same crime.
Third, in the case of the clemency, what was the Home Ministry and President doing for the last 11 years starting from the day of the mercy petition being submitted. where they shaving eachothers beard.
Fourth, I am against capital punishment. because whom ever you prosecute for a crime is a product of the society we humans have created, we hold equal responsibility in all the sh*t that is happening arround and jail is a place for realizing ones mistake be it motivated, conspired or emotional and not a place to make the human mind to do more crimes.
I am against all death penality be it Afzal or Kasab. and if the Government is reluctent then you have to fulfil the death penality at the earliest by deciding on the mercy petition at the earliest.
Our constitution speeks of speedy justice not only to the victim but also to the guilty.
So logically reason before you decide.

British Indian Empire but not Indian state

British_Indian_Empire_1909_Imperial_Gazetteer_of_India.jpg

have you seen the name of map, it was Political Divisions of INDIAN EMPIRE, before 1947 Pakistan doesn't exist, yea of course Baluchistan exists even before Pakistan .......

Its speculation but nothing is beyond them
Just look at the world situation ......... Dawn of actual civilization today actually happening in china ... same like early British empire and today's America where Industrial/manufacturing become the power of these two country ...America have to destroy china now to keep supremacy for another 100 years .....
Now see world situation BEYOND MEDIA ...
1) Pakistan and china maintain a very good relation from the beginning..... today Industrialist china needs energy/oil ...that's why they build a hi-way from china to Pakistan’s Gawadar port (Beluchistan provice) crossing kashmir to get easy access to middle eastern(Particularly Iranian's oil .... Soudi arabia is in under USA control so there is no place for China in oil dominance).No doubt …. this road is nothing but will become NEW SILK ROAD in near future. Therefore war on terrorism is exported from Afganistan to Pakistan completely ignoring Kashmir(***) from where all the militant group who all were doing terrorist activity inside india (but today they are entirely powerless or almost non-exists) to destabilized Pakistan or breaking-up Pakistan so that this road and port should not build. Notice CHINA already realized the fact and had already given thread (Chinese foreign minister told two or three months before that “IF you are messing up with Islamabad then you will mess with BEGING”).So now we are seeing it is temporarily stopped.
2) War on terrorism theory is working heavily on Sudan from where 12% of oil come to china ….country is almost on the way to break up into pieces so that supply of oil into chinese economy may be stopped.
3) In this scenario Chinese economy is on the way to destroy and it is not possible for Russia to provide so much oil to china as china actually need. That means china will keep Pakistan safe any way to keep it’s industry.
4) Just notice one thing …. Before 9/11 attack there were almost no terrorism in india … Perlament Attack,Mumbai massacare all these terrorisms are happening after 9/11 and almost make indian people to ready for the war with Pakistan. The fact is that …. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR AMERICA TO STOP PAKISTAN AND CHINESE AMRY TOGETHER WITHOUT HELP OF INDIA WHATEVER SUPIRIOR WEAPON AMERICA HAS …. IN THE BATTLE-FIELD NUMBER OF SOLDIERS ALWAYS MATTER …
5) Only two country RUSSIA and CHINA can stop America. See what they are doing in eastern Europe.
6) Wake-up India …. This new anglo-british empire is enemy to everyone.Don’t forget your history …. And be more friendly with China and Russia.

What will it take for GoI to take some PROACTIVE action?? Hot air and empty promises is always is always made after each incident but then the next scandal comes along and no one cares anymore until the next time.

Yes, RIP to the dead. It is frightening to think that, the whole region, going all the way from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, China (Xinjiang); even Russia is becoming unstable, & being faced with this problem now.

Don't include India in that list once in a while bomb blast in a of 1.2 billion can't make it destabilize.

Its just that India currently have a weak prime minister who is pro pakistan otherwise these bomb blasts can easily tackled and can be cared off.

What will it take for GoI to take some PROACTIVE action?? Hot air and empty promises is always is always made after each incident but then the next scandal comes along and no one cares anymore until the next time.

Thats why a lot of Indians like and admire Israel...They are brash,unapologetic and politically incorrect, but at the end of the day their Govt safeguards the lives of their citizens. In the end thats what matters.

Just look at the world situation ......... Dawn of actual civilization today actually happening in china ... same like early British empire and today's America where Industrial/manufacturing become the power of these two country ...America have to destroy china now to keep supremacy for another 100 years .....
Now see world situation BEYOND MEDIA ...
1) Pakistan and china maintain a very good relation from the beginning..... today Industrialist china needs energy/oil ...that's why they build a hi-way from china to Pakistan’s Gawadar port (Beluchistan provice) crossing kashmir to get easy access to middle eastern(Particularly Iranian's oil .... Soudi arabia is in under USA control so there is no place for China in oil dominance).No doubt …. this road is nothing but will become NEW SILK ROAD in near future. Therefore war on terrorism is exported from Afganistan to Pakistan completely ignoring Kashmir(***) from where all the militant group who all were doing terrorist activity inside india (but today they are entirely powerless or almost non-exists) to destabilized Pakistan or breaking-up Pakistan so that this road and port should not build. Notice CHINA already realized the fact and had already given thread (Chinese foreign minister told two or three months before that “IF you are messing up with Islamabad then you will mess with BEGING”).So now we are seeing it is temporarily stopped.
2) War on terrorism theory is working heavily on Sudan from where 12% of oil come to china ….country is almost on the way to break up into pieces so that supply of oil into chinese economy may be stopped.
3) In this scenario Chinese economy is on the way to destroy and it is not possible for Russia to provide so much oil to china as china actually need. That means china will keep Pakistan safe any way to keep it’s industry.
4) Just notice one thing …. Before 9/11 attack there were almost no terrorism in india … Perlament Attack,Mumbai massacare all these terrorisms are happening after 9/11 and almost make indian people to ready for the war with Pakistan. The fact is that …. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR AMERICA TO STOP PAKISTAN AND CHINESE AMRY TOGETHER WITHOUT HELP OF INDIA WHATEVER SUPIRIOR WEAPON AMERICA HAS …. IN THE BATTLE-FIELD NUMBER OF SOLDIERS ALWAYS MATTER …
5) Only two country RUSSIA and CHINA can stop America. See what they are doing in eastern Europe.
6) Wake-up India …. This new anglo-british empire is enemy to everyone.Don’t forget your history …. And be more friendly with China and Russia.

Practically we never need to think that this new Anglo-America empire is good for us ... They start thinking .... "INDIA" was the back-bone of British empire so it is very profitable to get India ...

Don't include India in that list once in a while bomb blast in a of 1.2 billion can't make it destabilize.

Its just that India currently have a weak prime minister who is pro pakistan otherwise these bomb blasts can easily tackled and can be cared off.

Don't try to make him believe what it is.....

He is going gaga all over this news... *Mental satisfaction*

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Thats why a lot of Indians like and admire Israel...They are brash,unapologetic and politically incorrect, but at the end of the day their Govt safeguards the lives of their citizens. In the end thats what matters.

Our politicians even politices over terrorism? can't you see the soft corner of congress on terrorism? why all that for? I think you understand everything! Heck our politicians don't even care about NATIONAL SECURITY over there seat in center!! what else you expect?

To the bold part of your argument.
We are not asking the people to be released, but given life imprisonment.
secondly, the people have already spent 21 years in jail, if we award death sentence we are giving them double punishment for the same crime.
Third, in the case of the clemency, what was the Home Ministry and President doing for the last 11 years starting from the day of the mercy petition being submitted. where they shaving eachothers beard.
Fourth, I am against capital punishment. because whom ever you prosecute for a crime is a product of the society we humans have created, we hold equal responsibility in all the sh*t that is happening arround and jail is a place for realizing ones mistake be it motivated, conspired or emotional and not a place to make the human mind to do more crimes.
I am against all death penality be it Afzal or Kasab. and if the Government is reluctent then you have to fulfil the death penality at the earliest by deciding on the mercy petition at the earliest.
Our constitution speeks of speedy justice not only to the victim but also to the guilty.
So logically reason before you decide.

RIP to the dead people and our prayers for the wounded to get well soon from physical and mental damages.

It seems you are a tamilian.

I'am also a Tamil my friend. Do not include me in that 'WE' who are not asking the people to be released, but given life imprisonment. I prefer to execute the death sentence to those terrorists. These terrorists not only killed Rajiv, but many other innocent civilians. They are cold blooded killers. Why the **** should they be spared for life? They MUST be hanged to death as per the court orders.

" the people have already spent 21 years in jail, if we award death sentence we are giving them double punishment for the same crime." -- They should have been executed long time ago. But, they were mistakenly give some more life to live because of some stupid politicians. Now, it is time to execute the court orders.

"I am against all death penality be it Afzal or Kasab" -- come on mate. These people are cold blooded murderers who are ready to kill innocent civilians. If they are spared, they will continue that untill they die. If they are kept in jail, somebody else will do it on their name.

RIP to the dead people and our prayers for the wounded to get well soon from physical and mental damages.

It seems you are a tamilian.

I'am also a Tamil my friend. Do not include me in that 'WE' who are not asking the people to be released, but given life imprisonment. I prefer to execute the death sentence to those terrorists. These terrorists not only killed Rajiv, but many other innocent civilians. They are cold blooded killers. Why the **** should they be spared for life? They MUST be hanged to death as per the court orders.
Tomorrow, if a entire community of other race, threatens your livelyhood and declare you as a second grade citizen and then rape your women. and you takeup arms to protect what is left of you and you kill a few for that cause and you get a sentence of capital punishment and you ask of mercy and after 11 years they say you are to be hanged will you feel good.
come on man, mercy is what makes us human. Our government does not have the stomach to stop these attacks, and we are horring like lions.
Just dont take a decession based on emotions, if you do so, what is the difference between the terrorist and you.

Tomorrow, if a entire community of other race, threatens your livelyhood and declare you as a second grade citizen and then rape your women. and you takeup arms to protect what is left of you and you kill a few for that cause and you get a sentence of capital punishment and you ask of mercy and after 11 years they say you are to be hanged will you feel good.
come on man, mercy is what makes us human. Our government does not have the stomach to stop these attacks, and we are horring like lions.
Just dont take a decession based on emotions, if you do so, what is the difference between the terrorist and you.

Why u r so emotional? be calm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom