What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Its an excuse to delay elections and make another attempt on Imran Khan.

The regime brought through auction is made of criminals. Those who brought them are also criminals. All the criminals have been released by courts. We are being ruled by criminals.

Will that idiot DG ISI and DG ISPR do a press conference? Why is DGISPR quiet? The army has ruined our country. Why are hard questions not asked? We have given so much sacrifice. Our people, our army jawans. So many have been martyred. Why should not we ask the military generals about resurfacing of terrorism?

The establishment is so obsessed with Imran Khan. There is no policy for last 10 months. There is no direction.

Can I ask DG ISI who proudly claimed no one enters or leaves the country without their knowledge? How did suicide bomber come in all the way into the city? How did TTP chief escape the jail?

Yes, coz buk buk karna asaan hay, just like blaming and pointing fingers. That’s what this thread has become.

If you really think (based on an analysis or just on the surface thinking) that any department or organisation is to be blamed or for that sake any individual is to blamed for this ; you can blame and keep blaming in every thread you post however, when it’s certain that Govt isn’t doing enough then the common man has to think on his own since the cavalry is late in arriving when all the damage bern done.

That’s how all the “spects” start.
I never said any thing about not analyzing . If you were even worth your TTA title, you would know that counter terror and its required policies are its own field, and without relevant data, forensics, witness accounts any such dissection is not possible or will be misleading. You know this yet to create a diversion, you have started this new sosha … when you read my post it has nothing to do with it. I was merely responding to your ‘introspective’ for the entire nation. Is that the same thing you would tell the victims families as well, to ‘dissect’ before holding the rulers responsible and stop doing ‘bak bak’ ? Was Hazart Umar RA wrong when he said he is even responsible for a dog’s death? Anyway I may have sounded off and rude, but if you ever get to see democratic societies - that is exactly how we hold the ones in power responsible - ie based on results.
Anyway I already conceded to the supreme intelligence beings, every one is doing a wonderful job - from PM to CM, to law enforcement and agencies. Keep up the good work.

May Allah provide blessings to the deceased and sabr to the families. Unfortunately that is all we can do, and will happen as in Pakistan then value and dignity of a human is not worth much.

Last edited:
May Allah have mercy on all the shaheeds and give health to all the injured. Although no group has yet to claim responsibility for the attack but it’s most likely the TTP, how hypocritical of a group claiming to be fighting for religion to target Mosques. I am beyond words.

Have they formally claimed responsibility?

RIP to the dead.
I have been depressed all day. One of the very first things I do every morning is go from Reuters and Dawn to check on global and Pakistani news and saw this news. Can't believe Pakistan is going back to the violence which I thought had ended.

These damn MOFO terrorists have no religion or decency or any ideology except to be brainwashed to kill for $$ by the highest bidders. When they had their chance for the brief rule in Swat Valley, the whole world saw what they are actually capable of: Death, subjugation and brutality.

I never said any thing about not analyzing . If you were even worth your TTA title, you would know that counter terror and its required policies are its own field, and without relevant data, forensics, witness accounts any such dissection is not possible or will be misleading. You know this yet to create a diversion, you have started this new sosha … when you read my post it has nothing to do with it. I was merely responding to your ‘introspective’ for the entire nation. Is that the same thing you would tell the victims families as well, to ‘dissect’ before holding the rulers responsible and stop doing ‘bak bak’ ? Was Hazart Umar RA wrong when he said he is even responsible for a dog’s death? Anyway I may have sounded off and rude, but if you ever get to see civilized societies - that is exactly how we hold the ones in power responsible - ie based on results.
Anyway I already conceded to the supreme intelligence beings, every one is doing a wonderful job - from PM to CM, to law enforcement and agencies. Keep up the good work.
Firstly if you have any issues with my title, refer to Webby.

Now, you responded to introspective point and I expanded a bit on my point of view which you find hard to digest, no worries, wouldn’t want you to get diarrhoea on my account. As for the rest of your post, you are assuming more than asking. I am not interested in replying whatever your mind conjures up on its own.

Maybe stay clear of my path and stop quoting me coz you start whining with assumptions based on your own thinking, when I reply you. You won’t get the replies according to your liking from me.

Yeah, you are rude, and god knows what else. Go have a cup of coffee.

A year ago someone told me our army could be behind something so heinous as the murder of innocent men and women to delay elections I would say go get ur drugs from Dawar and Haqqani or Saath forum. If someone told me our army could kill a patriot journalist and torture him to death or try to kill patriot former PM in a conspiracy and then cover it up all the while with support of Dawar, Haqqani Saath I would say u r insane. I guess I was the idiot for believing what I did about our army and establishment. Laanat on the killers and their supporters

Or a few more incidents, some closer to home, will galvanize the nation to stand behind their military, as always, in support of increased security. Perhaps.
Complacency and continuing the status quo strategy only leaves open the space these miscreants desire to continue their cycle of chaos.

Lol
establishment did the right thing..in 70s to take on the Soviet influence on kàbul.
You must be a 14 year old to not understand the consequences of being sandwiched between a soviet backed Afghanistan and society backed india.

Many non pashtuns were part of the campaign..naturally more pashtun as they shared the border
Soviets crossed our borders and attacked us.. you are a fcking ignorant clown with only jibberish to sell.
The way you are addressing me shows your level of intellect. So yeah kudos to you.

I am not surprised the reaction i am getting from some of you. I know 80% of folks here are kids of military personnels so i totally understand where most if you come from.
You folks is what i call, Zaid hamid bridgade.

Anyone who talks about the establishment or the army’s moronic policies in the past is named ghadar, or working for enemies or this, new one selling my agendas.
What i have said is totally true, the reason pakistan is in this mess because of theese stupid high school degree holders product of general gracys legacy.
You are defending an instituted that has broken the constitution multiple times starting from ayub, if you can’t comprehend the severity of that, then so be it i am an idiot for sure.
Army establishment is worse than public police. Police never broke constitution like this.

My point was that the people were radicalized for a war, which they left abandoned afterwards. And now those policies are bitting army in the a$$.
My age doesn’t matter but you superiority complex is sickening.

Last edited:
72 deaths ? :o:
A107C807-1247-4715-8BCE-31BA6C765C58.jpeg

Their folk ....

🎶 I see your true colours showing through ....🎶

Everyone has dirty laundry but whatever I am saying isn't wrong. Lmao the whole "Asian" grooming gang label was just a smokescreen from any kind of accountability to a specific demographic from Pakistan.

First time no ones blamed India .
Somebody offered this pearl of wisdom
PTM leaders have proven links with what was once Afghan intelligence and also Indian/American networks in Pakistan.
So, the only truly blameless this time, so far, are Israel/Jews/Mossad.

Everyone has dirty laundry but whatever I am saying isn't wrong. Lmao the whole "Asian" grooming gang label was just a smokescreen from any kind of accountability to a specific demographic from Pakistan.

Afghan/pashtun are world famous in bacha baazi and other degeneracy in general as part of their pashtunwali culture. So called asian grooming gangs are nothing in comparison, it was more of racist tirade by whites more then anything. As per UK Home Office whites are more likely to be involved in grooming crimes then anyother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom