What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Was ops Zarb e Azab and other ops conducted in FATA/KPK or in Afghanistan to bring down the menace of terrorism in Pakistan.

True that Taliban were hiding in mountains back then since NATO was occupational but the menace of TTP has to be cleansed from within Pakistan.

You can put robots on the border which kill everything that moves. The wall serves its purpose to a certain extent but these TTP roam freely inside Pakistan and show up on doorstep just like that someday to cause havoc.

You can keep killing TTP footsoldiers inside Pakistan but as long as their leadership is safe and sound inside Afghanistan, this war would never end

Pakistan needs to open its f*cking mouth and say and do something about terrorists living comfortably in Afghanistan and Iran. Pakistan has lost too many civilians and soldiers to terrorists whose top leaders are sitting comfortably in Afghanistan and Iran

Noor wali mehsud, mukarram khurasani and all other b@stards of TTP in Afghanistan need to die. Allah nazar, bashir zeb in Iran need to die. Their successors need to die. An end to safe heavens in Afghanistan and Iran is only solution to end of terrorism in Pakistan. There is no other way. Rest is all rhetoric and distraction

You can keep killing TTP footsoldiers inside Pakistan but as long as their leadership is safe and sound inside Afghanistan, this war would never end

Pakistan needs to open its f*cking mouth and say and do something about terrorists living comfortably in Afghanistan and Iran. Pakistan has lost too many civilians and soldiers to terrorists who top leaders are sitting comfortably in Afghanistan and Iran

Noor wali mehsud, mukarram khurasani and all other b@stards of TTP in Afghanistan need to die. Allah nazar, bashir zeb in Iran need to die. Their successors need to die. An end to safe heavens in Afghanistan and Iran is only solution to end of terrorism in Pakistan. There is no other way. Rest is all rhetoric and distraction
Pakistan has targeted TTP leaders in the past but the ops brought down the terrorism incidents inside Pakistan while TTP leadership remained.

Naive to think that TTP leaders are not replaceable. They can be targeted and killed and then somebody else will replace them.
Killing foot soldiers is not what I suggested.

You can kill TTP leaders and with that there will be a retaliation of more incidents inside Pakistan, then kill a few more leaders and embrace more destruction inside Pakistan. This spiral will never stop unless Pakistan fully invades Afghanistan and also starts taking military action against Taliban who are protecting TTP.

TTP has support, weapons, ammunition, contacts, basically whole network inside Pakistan (mostly KPK). This has to dismantled. Then the extremist ways of religious thinking has to be brainwashed.

When the society (FATA especially) itself starts to distance itself from TTP, that’s when Pakistan will start winning the war. As long as TTP’s propaganda keeps echoing inside Pakistan, it’s an un-winnable war.

The major step is to drive TTP out of Pakistan, destroy TTP network inside Pakistan and help build the society with a belief that TTP’s agenda is against Islam and Pakistan.

Then concentrate on Baluchistan.

Any notable attempt and destroying TTP bases in Afghanistan in the last 20 years? Its bizarre. A 1 month campaign could end this for good. It's like they don't want to face the reality that Talibs and TTP are in bed together and collusion. Do you know how bad this looks for Pakistan when it makes global headlines. Headlines of Pakistan indirectly massacring Afghan villages are not as bad for business as these attacks inside Pakistan. The world literally doesn't like Afghanistan or gives a sh*t about it. If somebody dropped a nuke on it everyone would laugh. I really don't understand the inaction.

Any notable attempt and destroying TTP bases in Afghanistan in the last 20 years? Its bizarre. A 1 month campaign could end this for good. It's like they don't want to face the reality that Talibs and TTP are in bed together and collusion. Do you know how bad this looks for Pakistan when it makes global headlines. Headlines of Pakistan indirectly massacring Afghan villages are not as bad for business as these attacks inside Pakistan. The world literally doesn't like Afghanistan or gives a sh*t about it. If somebody dropped a nuke on it everyone would laugh. I really don't understand the inaction.
You won’t understand the inaction coz even when there is action in Afghanistan it doesn’t kill the ideology that TTP upholds rather it kills a few men of TTP, neither does it destroy the support system which TTP has inside Pakistan.

Pakistan has targeted TTP leaders in the past but the ops brought down the terrorism incidents inside Pakistan while TTP leadership remained.

Naive to think that TTP leaders are not replaceable. They can be targeted and killed and then somebody else will replace them.
Killing foot soldiers is not what I suggested.

You can kill TTP leaders and with that there will be a retaliation of more incidents inside Pakistan, then kill a few more leaders and embrace more destruction inside Pakistan. This spiral will never stop unless Pakistan fully invades Afghanistan and also starts taking military action against Taliban who are protecting TTP.

TTP has support, weapons, ammunition, contacts, basically whole network inside Pakistan (mostly KPK). This has to dismantled. Then the extremist ways of religious thinking has to be brainwashed.

When the society (FATA especially) itself starts to distance itself from TTP, that’s when Pakistan will start winning the war. As long as TTP’s propaganda keeps echoing inside Pakistan, it’s an un-winnable war.

The major step is to drive TTP out of Pakistan, destroy TTP network inside Pakistan and help build the society with a belief that TTP’s agenda is against Islam and Pakistan.

Then concentrate on Baluchistan.

It isn't about just killing TTP and its leadership. It is about denying TTP/BLA enjoying safe heaven inside Afghanistan and Iran

Once that doesn't happen no matter how many foot soldiers we kill in Pakistan this war won't end

Pakistan has done a very very poor job in making its western neighbors accountable for their continuous hosting of terrorists against Pakistan. Heck Pakistan doesn't even say a word against Afghanistan and Iran for hosting Noor Wali and Allah Nazar. This can't continue and this can't win this war for Pakistan

Yes terrorists inside Pakistan should be killed and should be killed daily without any break but any counter terrorism plan that doesn't include final solution to safe heavens inside Afghanistan and Iran is useless and flawed

You won’t understand the inaction coz even when there is action in Afghanistan it doesn’t kill the ideology that TTP upholds rather it kills a few men of TTP, neither does it destroy the support system which TTP has inside Pakistan.

You kill their supply line, depots, manpower and ability to organise, what would happen? Its just like any other militancy.

The confusing thing about this entire episode is not one attempt has been made to attack their bases. I really don't understand why. Zarb e Azb stopped at FATA, it should have crossed the border and routed them for good.

It isn't about just killing TTP and its leadership. It is about denying TTP/BLA enjoying safe heaven inside Afghanistan and Iran

Once that doesn't happen no matter how many foot soldiers we kill in Pakistan this war won't end

Pakistan has done a very very poor job in making its western neighbors accountable for their continuous hosting of terrorists against Pakistan. Heck Pakistan doesn't even say a word against Afghanistan and Iran for hosting Noor Wali and Allah Nazar. This can't continue and this can't win this war for Pakistan

Yes terrorists inside Pakistan should be killed and should be killed daily without any break but any counter terrorism plan that doesn't include final solution to safe heavens inside Afghanistan and Iran is useless and flawed
They have safe haven inside Pakistan through the support system, weapons, ammunition, local help and personnel while you are concerned about their presence outside Pakistan. The priorities need to be set right.

No wonder TTP shows up anywhere inside Pakistan, creates havoc and then repeats.

Fighting war on two fronts is never a good idea. The war inside Pakistan has been brought upon Pakistan by TTP but instead of cleaning this mess, the idea of going after them in Afghanistan can be the 2nd or 3rd step.

You cannot ignore the elephant in the room in your house.

Introspection for everyone? Why the heck common people should introspect - what do they do , stop praying now? You clearly want the entire freakin nation to be included just so that the few guilty culprits can be saved from accountability. I don’t know what your background is, but in professional corporations when there is a huge failure, we don’t delve in vague and non result oriented suggestions like ‘introspection for everyone’ rather the exact failure is determined and the main culprits are disciplined or let go, reforms done - those who ignore it the beast of capitalistic and competition based economy will chew them off over time anyway.

@VCheng
I am afraid the way this country is being run this doesn’t look like any failure at all.

Seems few here even know much (or care about) about how badly Generals treated the parents of the APS victims.

There is a thick slab of sycophancy in this forum rather than a basic moral consistency on some very deep matters that make or break a nation in the end.

The people afflicted by this former strange mental disease stick out like a sore thumb to many others as they have thrown in their lot with corrupt khaki system (and the larger darker psychological reductivism that underlies that).

Pakistan will continue to grapple with this matter at large for quite a long time I feel....let us hope for the best.

You kill their supply line, depots, manpower and ability to organise, what would happen? Its just like any other militancy.
And then the terrorist incidents dry down inside Pakistan like before. Or you want more incidents happening everyday ?

Once they dry down means the support network inside Pakistan has been rattled. Then drive them out of Pakistan while killing their ideology from the society. After that go after targets in Afghanistan ensuring that they cannot retaliate inside Pakistan.

The confusing thing about this entire episode is not one attempt has been made to attack their bases. I really don't understand why. Zarb e Azb stopped at FATA, it should have crossed the border and routed them for good.
PA/PAF formulated attack targets inside Afghanistan during Gen RS and later on also.

If you have enough information on the incident, why don’t you go ahead step by step and re create the incident and what measures could have been taken.

So much information is buried in dark rooms، reports after reports.
Whoever they want to plant, they have all kinds of official vehicles to transport. They just don't use AK1, or talha APC, they are too conspicuous.

حل یہ ہے جو آپ کو پسند نہیں آئے گا، اور وردی
والے ڈفر جرنیلوں کو بالکل نہیں۔
بس یہ لوگ جتنے پلاٹ، ڈیفنس میں گھر، عسکری پٹرول پمپ،عسکری بینکس، گولف کورسس بنا چکے ہیں، اپنے پاس رکھیں، ہم غریب پاکستانیوں کو ان کے حال پہ چھوڑ دیں۔
ورنہ
یہ وطن تو ہے ہی تمہارا ہے
ہم ہیں خوامخواہ اس میں

Last edited:
A year ago someone told me our army could be behind something so heinous as the murder of innocent men and women to delay elections I would say go get ur drugs from Dawar and Haqqani or Saath forum. If someone told me our army could kill a patriot journalist and torture him to death or try to kill patriot former PM in a conspiracy and then cover it up all the while with support of Dawar, Haqqani Saath I would say u r insane. I guess I was the idiot for believing what I did about our army and establishment. Laanat on the killers and their supporters
I lost my faith in Army on the night they cancelled MQM with one low key raid with a lousy platoon, demonstrating for all the world to see how easy it was it curb MQM's decades of unabetted terrorism and how unwilling Army was to reign in their urban-ethno-terrorist proxy, letting them terrorize and destroy the biggest financial city/engine of the country.

If withon the next 2 weeks air strikes are not launched in afghanistan we shall all start cursing Asim Munir saab as we did to Bajwa. We can have come to the point where Pakistani nationalist who defended pak military thru thick and thin since the last 2 decades are openly cursing its leadership… Mr Hafiz saab do you want your legacy to be the same as Bajwa pigs???

So much information is buried in dark rooms، reports after reports.
Whoever they want to plant, they have all kinds of official vehicles to transport. They just don't use AK1, or talha APC, they are too conspicuous.

حل یہ ہے جو آپ کو پسند نہیں آئے گا، اور وردی
والے ڈفر جرنیلوں کو بالکل نہیں۔
بس یہ لوگ جتنے پلاٹ، ڈیفنس میں گھر، عسکری پٹرول پمپ،عسکری بینکس، گولف کورسس بنا چکے ہیں، اپنے پاس رکھیں، ہم غریب پاکستانیوں کو ان کے حال پہ چھوڑ دیں۔
ورنہ
یہ وطن تو ہے ہی تمہارا ہے
ہم ہیں خوامخواہ اس میں
Solution or point of view.

You can blame Army for everything, I don’t. You have your reasons, i have mine.

If withon the next 2 weeks air strikes are not launched in afghanistan we shall all start cursing Asim Munir saab as we did to Bajwa. We can have come to the point where Pakistani nationalist who defended pak military thru thick and thin since the last 2 decades are openly cursing its leadership… Mr Hafiz saab do you want your legacy to be the same as Bajwa pigs???
Anyone stopping you from cursing COAS right now ? No, so go ahead and shower your vocabulary.
Take out your frustration but air strikes in Afghanistan is not the complete solution to the issue.

so if it was an inside job,, ! was the facilitator a sympathiser? sleeper cell? etc why that DPO said something like that

Back
Top Bottom