What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By looking at the Situation over there... the blast is so power full. and the USA alerted americans yesterday itself..

what ? ! ! really ! ! American knows it before? ! ! then why did not tell to Indian government ?

@Indian members: Hold on guys, let us get more details... It is too early to blame any one... let us find what kinda blast and material USED may be we can know who did after that...
@Indian members: Hold on guys, let us get more details... It is too early to blame any one... let us find what kinda blast and material USED may be we can know who did after that...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its time to ust end all relations with Pakistan. We in the South and Northeast see no need for it. So tell me why do you Northies love maintaining this BS relationship? Time to call it quits. Who cares. ......they having no access to us and us to them is good. Then just focus on the areas they will concentrate to infiltrate like our surrounding neighbors.

why we have any kind of diplomatic relations with pakistan ..... people to people relation for what creating terrorists.....

Are you sure that you are not trolling....How come Pakistan is related with these incident...Do you think that anti social and criminal element are not available in India itself? And again..this is a election time...Congi is a loosing proposition in AP ...So Congi team will do every thing to create a fear pshycosis in the secular and minority community so that they can support them...This is also one kind of possibility...

I hope these blasts dont get used by the political parties for some kind of political point scoring and the NIA actually does its job, for a change.

Neither I am blaming Pakistan and those Indian members who are blaming should stop that. It is too early to confirm if ISI is there or not. Right now we do not have any Information.

Keep blaming Pakistan and your troubles will go away. :hang3:

Its a good way. Government accepts responsibility then doesn't punish so called culprits either. Hafiz Saeed should have either been hanged or we should have had the balls to say we had nothing to do with the mumbai attacks. I understand Deccan dialect of Urdu anywhere and that was what they were speaking (the terrorists).

So Congi team will do every thing to create a fear pshycosis in the secular and minority community so that they can support them...This is also one kind of possibility...

My same thoughts. Not to say they did the blasts, but hope they dont sabotage the investigations to suit their political agenda.

EDIT: Sources saying that the Sai Baba temple was targeted. This being Thursday, the temple would be the most crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom