What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

See everyone accuses your country for spreading terrorism Bangladesh Afghan India even your ties are sour with Iran too...all the muslim nations including your neighbouring countries who are muslim countries support India be it on Kashmir or any other issue ...You have only 1 friend left in the whole world i.e China ..however India has friendly relationship with entire world also ties with UAE and arab countries are on record high

We already have enough of this Isolation copy paste thing before. While arguing the points that are not just off-topic here but also, would be like going back in time machine and starting things as new. Bangladesh, Afghanistan & India, enjoy your relations and we will be looking after our foreign diplomacy and relations. The Modi's isolation campaign is done by Pakistan's action so it would be better to enjoy the India media with these thoughts rather flame-baiting here. The way you posted about our relations with China only and the whole world with India, speaks volume that it is almost to impossible to start discussion with.

You can see the generator intact at roof of the building in the picture.
It's not clear whether that was a generator. Secondly maybe this generator was for permanent fitting in the building and the constructor was using his own for construction.

Heard nawaz saying on dunya news that it was an attack.

But how ? You were saying why terrorist gonna attack a construction site ? Gloria jeans was next to it and it has much more footfall so we are back to square 1. I don't trust Nawaz and your theory sounds good.

@The Eagle @waz @Oscar My friend has an office where the blast occurred. He survived thank GOD. He sent me a video of immediate aftermath of the blast. Is it appropriate to share here. ?

We already have enough of this Isolation copy paste thing before. While arguing the points that are not just off-topic here but also, would be like going back in time machine and starting things as new. Bangladesh, Afghanistan & India, enjoy your relations and we will be looking after our foreign diplomacy and relations. The Modi's isolation campaign is done by Pakistan's action so it would be better to enjoy the India media with these thoughts rather flame-baiting here. The way you posted about our relations with China only and the whole world with India, speaks volume that it is almost to impossible to start discussion with.
Ok ..you are moderator if I reply you will block me ..I will not comment on this post agai
ok lets come to the topic eagle bhai when 26/11 attacks happen our maharashtra chief minister resigned on morality ground..but in pakistan nobody resigns why this is so...

If Generate blast then it's more pathetic no one is reviewing how safety is IMportant ???

Unfortunately it has. 2-3 dead bodies in it

Was heartbreaking to see that video. Have spent a significant part of my life in that area. We never imagined in our childhood of such a thing happening there :/ :(

Ok ..you are moderator if I reply you will block me ..I will not comment on this post agai

Not because of that but off-topic.

ok lets come to the topic eagle bhai when 26/11 attacks happen our maharashtra chief minister resigned on morality ground..but in pakistan nobody resigns why this is so...

That's not the topic either and don't tell me about morality. We have CM not a minister and such logic need to be applied in IoK too. Yes, we will make them resign once we are done with immoral enemy.

Unfortunately it has. 2-3 dead bodies in it

Sir,
Such contents cannot be shared or you may edit the same/cut those scenes and share the rest of. I understand, it is a disturbing video.

In that video at least two people are still alive and moaning. At least offer so reassurance. Nope they just make a video. Lake Carore Lannat!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom