What's new

Blast in Peshawar Cantt - Super Mrkt

The problem is that PA ia fighting WOT as per instructed by USA and not as theh want to do it. The/ there is CIA who dont come under anybodys jurisdiction.and dont listen to anybody.They are a bunch of egomaniacs with access to all sorts of gizmos and unlimited cash.
they keep making things difficult for pakistan with their arranged terrorism in reactioN to various actions taken by PA or GOP

This CIA thing is really a hogwash for public consumption. Why you think PA allowed CIA? Is PA not capable of running search operations in Pakistan?

That's because CIA is just a face-saving cover for PA.

Its like this - PA allows USA to do dirty work(find & eliminate anti-USA section of terrorists) by letting CIA operate in Pakistan. And, PA will be allowed to keep good taliban for future use. The agreement is win-win because, PA will say to aam abduls - "hey look, it is CIA who is forcing us to allow them to do things in country. We don't want it but we have no choice". So aam abduls keep silent and shiver with anger. And, CIA gets free access to find anti-USA guys and finish them off.

So, its a joint game between Pakistani elites+USA, which is now turning ugly because those good Taliban are joining hands with bad Taliban, and they are starting to hate PA for becoming slave of USA.

In short, politicians and PA are busy gloating in their own "Great games" with super duper USA and are happy about it. The loss of aam-abduls is something they don't want, but they are ready to sacrifice a few, for bigger cause(their geo-political games against neighbours).

I heard from a resident of Peshawar an incident related to these bomb blasts which goes as follows

There was this very old poor lady, who was a widow also and she owed money also. Some agent of these people who are behind these blasts approached her and told her that there is a task for her and if she performs it she will get cash for doing it and also get heaven. The old lady enquired what this task is and the man told her that all you have to do is carry this bag on your back and go to the market and pull this chord. The old lady did just that and when she reached the market she attempted to pull the chord but she just couldn’t reach it so she asked one of the passer by 'son can you help me pull this chord' when the man saw what was it that she was carrying on her back he got alarmed and got the bag off her and informed the police.

Now whether this is true or an urban legend I cannot say for sure say but it does depict the machinations of the ones behind these bomb blast and how the weak and vulnerable in the society can get targeted for the carrying out the evil designs of the monsters behind these blasts (who are both local and foreign)

No one in the leadership views them as strategic assets against India or Afghanistan, which is why these terrorist organizations have been banned.
Bilal, it was none other than the Pakistan Army Chief, General Kiyani, who had talked about militants of the Taliban being 'strategic assets 'of the Pakistani Army. In military parlance a strategic asset means some thing which has a long term utility and has the capability to change the geopolitical status quo. In Pakistan, the public outrage against the drone attacks and the recent raid on Osama's 'mansion' has very smartly been changed into anti American and anti-India rhetoric.

One intention of this exercise is to garner the support of the Taliban fighting against US in Afghanistan. Very smartly the army's spin doctors have changed the goal post for the Pakistan army in FATA. The Pakistan Army has now created two sets of Taliban, that part of Taliban which challenges its interests is denounced as CIA and RAW agents and the Taliban which challenges US is Mujahedeen.

Pakistan needs the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) so that Pakistan can install a pliable government in Afghanistan once the ISAF withdraws. With this transition, the Army will finally be able to establish what it calls 'Strategic Depth' against India, the raison d'etre for this 'war' which is now gradually degenerating into turmoil and anarchy.

So what the Pakistan Army is fighting against is the Pakistan Taliban or TTP and NOT the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar). The LET, the ISI's brainchild, is alive and kicking as of today and is also a strategic asset where Kashmir is concerned. The ISI holds the reins and controls infiltration into Indian administered Kashmir depending on the situation. The LET however has morphed into a pan Asian organization with or without the help of the ISI. Soon it will break the umbilical chord with the ISI completely and become another uncontrollable Frankenstein monster like the TTP. It seems there's double trouble ahead for Pakistan!

You have to stop singing this song here, go to Indian government and advise them to survive on Russian made Kalashnikov and spent more than 10 billion $ for constructing homes, food & infrastructure.
Do first and come to us.

DV, India does not have to do anything other that what it is doing now. India is not in a soup like Pakistan is. You will argue by posting a few pictures of slums, or bring some economic figures. But I am not taking any of it atleast for the topic being discussed. The unrest is because of the war torn past and present in the neighbourhood and as long as Pakistan is in WoT they will get pounded. They have to be in WoT as long as they keep taking aid.

Try reading my post before you bring India in to it for no reason.

Bilal, it was none other than the Pakistan Army Chief, General Kiyani, who had talked about militants of the Taliban being 'strategic assets 'of the Pakistani Army. In military parlance a strategic asset means some thing which has a long term utility and has the capability to change the geopolitical status quo. In Pakistan, the public outrage against the drone attacks and the recent raid on Osama's 'mansion' has very smartly been changed into anti American and anti-India rhetoric.

One intention of this exercise is to garner the support of the Taliban fighting against US in Afghanistan. Very smartly the army's spin doctors have changed the goal post for the Pakistan army in FATA. The Pakistan Army has now created two sets of Taliban, that part of Taliban which challenges its interests is denounced as CIA and RAW agents and the Taliban which challenges US is Mujahedeen.

Pakistan needs the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) so that Pakistan can install a pliable government in Afghanistan once the ISAF withdraws. With this transition, the Army will finally be able to establish what it calls 'Strategic Depth' against India, the raison d'etre for this 'war' which is now gradually degenerating into turmoil and anarchy.

So what the Pakistan Army is fighting against is the Pakistan Taliban or TTP and NOT the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar). The LET, the ISI's brainchild, is alive and kicking as of today and is also a strategic asset where Kashmir is concerned. The ISI holds the reins and controls infiltration into Indian administered Kashmir depending on the situation. The LET however has morphed into a pan Asian organization with or without the help of the ISI. Soon it will break the umbilical chord with the ISI completely and become another uncontrollable Frankenstein monster like the TTP. It seems there's double trouble ahead for Pakistan!

You Indian people must have a lot of gas in you brain , we are not foolish enough to move our weapons into Afghanistan as part of some fantasy about strategic depth , this oft repeated story about 'strategic depth' and how we will move weapons into Afghanistan in case of war with India is a LOAD OF DIRTY STINKING CRAP!!!

Afghanistan has many groups that are hostile to Pakistan and even the best of times the relations between the sitting government in Afghanistan and Pakistan have been from fair enough to luke warm.

Yes we seek a friendly government in Afghanistan, a government that that does not collude with Pakistan’s enemies to create disturbances and violence in the Pakistan, a government that does not harbour the enemies of Pakistan, a government that does not raise the stink of Pakhtunistan like they did before.

Do this not and we will stick the boot up your and the ones that you are courting to destabilize Pakistan.

This whole 'strategic depth’ nonsense a just a load of crap.

I Personally Know Them They Are Only Killing Pakistani Army Police FC And Rangers These Blasts Are From Black Water And Cia

p1-35_35.gif

CIA And Black Water is Behind In These Blasts in Pakistan Because Pakistani Taliban,s Are Only Killing Army Rangers And Police

Once again Peshawarites bled. Most of them Shaheeds were students, who happened to be there living in Private hostels. Also keep in mind the Army Flates are just behind these hostels. One of my friend's two younger brothers were living in one of those hostels - one of them got Shahadat on the spot while the other was fighting for his life all day... and just passed away. Those metal pieces were in his whole body. I'm just totally numb guys, I just can't explain the status of their family... I don't know what has happened to my city and country, I just don't know... what have we - the common citizen of Pakistan has done whose paying such a big price for all this? Why are we paying for the wrong doing of others?

There won't be any peace as long as the injustice prevails.

To Allah SWT we belong and to HIM we shall return.

the lure of money. US citizenship and power is too much to resist for many.
unless this source of lure is cut off . more and more pakistanis will fall into the trap. both as tools and victims.

What stops 'ISI - the best intel agency' from exposing this.

are teh sold out or waiting for right time?

Once again Peshawarites bled. Most of them Shaheeds were students, who happened to be there living in Private hostels. Also keep in mind the Army Flates are just behind these hostels. One of my friend's two younger brothers were living in one of those hostels - one of them got Shahadat on the spot while the other was fighting for his life all day... and just passed away. Those metal pieces were in his whole body. I'm just totally numb guys, I just can't explain the status of their family... I don't know what has happened to my city and country, I just don't know... what have we - the common citizen of Pakistan has done whose paying such a big price for all this? Why are we paying for the wrong doing of others?

There won't be any peace as long as the injustice prevails.

To Allah SWT we belong and to HIM we shall return.

So sad to read this account.

Does the supermarket maintain a cctv network?
there migh be cluesvin cctv footage.

Back
Top Bottom