What's new

Blast in Peshawar Cantt - Super Mrkt

You Indian people must have a lot of gas in you brain , we are not foolish enough to move our weapons into Afghanistan as part of some fantasy about strategic depth , this oft repeated story about 'strategic depth' and how we will move weapons into Afghanistan in case of war with India is a LOAD OF DIRTY STINKING CRAP!!!

Do this not and we will stick the boot up your and the ones that you are courting to destabilize Pakistan.
This whole 'strategic depth’ nonsense a just a load of crap.
Oh wow! Cool your radiator! People like you who can't get an argument going as they don't know what the heck they're talking about, usually end up as fools. Your riposte is offensive to say the least in tone and tenor. You my friend require some polishing up in your mannerisms. It's quite disgusting! Your nonsensical and specious arguments deserve to be treated with the contempt they deserve!

Now look here. Let me educate you on what this so called hare brained doctrine of ‘Strategic Depth’ is all about.

This is from Rizwan Hussain's book, Pakistan and the emergence of Islamic militancy in Afghanistan (Page 172) on what were the central tenets of Aslam Beg's "Strategic Doctrine", which I'm sure you haven't read because you've been shooting from your hip without understanding the concept. So here is an extract:

• The concept of strategic depth was first articulated by army chief General Mirza Aslam Beg. This doctrine stressed the need for a dispersal of Pakistan's military personnel and assets in Afghanistan well beyond the offensive capabilities of the Indian military. Pakistan's geographical width was considered inadequate for a prolonged defence against India. In this context, post-Soviet Afghanistan was considered an ideal choice for Pakistan to gain strategic depth.

• To support secessionist movements in India, particularly in Jammu and Kashmir and provide safe havens and training areas to them in Afghanistan. (Zia's strategy of 'bleeding India with a thousand cuts').

• To gain access to Central Asia in order to open that region for Pakistani economic penetration. Moreover, Pakistan could serve as the "gateway" to landlocked Central Asia for investment from the United States and other industrialised states. In this regard, a Pakistani controlled Afghanistan would enhance Pakistan's geostrategic importance for United States.

• To continue to pursue a strategy of nuclear ambivalence.

• To enhance the existing strategic and military to military relationship with the People's Republic of China (PRC).

So there. Go get yourself an education instead of trashing everything that doesn't fit your level of ignorance. And, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! By the way, this is just the outline of the doctrine. The devil is in the detail which will run into pages.

So cool off and don't get red. It's bad for blood pressure that could result in a malfunction of not only your brain cells but even result in a heart attack!

And oh yes. You said, "strategic depth is a LOAD OF DIRTY STINKING CRAP!!!" Go tell this to your retired General Aslam Beg who propounded this doctrine. Let's see what he says to you.....Hmmmm...I don't even want to know! Jeeez! :P

Really sad ... may GOD have mercy on Pakistan and its people.

So sad to read this account.

Does the supermarket maintain a cctv network?
there migh be cluesvin cctv footage.

I don't think there's any. But you'd usually find them in highly sensitive areas or a few posh shops.

It is believed that the bomb was planted in a 10KG LPG Cylinder, placed over a Motorcycle.

RIP.

Enough blood bath of innocents / poor.................

I am sure it will end one day.......just want it too end soon.......

I am sure people who indulge in these crimes are criminals and do it for money only.......a.k.a. Dawood Ibrahim...kind.....

Dawood is bad for any country......he sets a bad example....Pakistant should pump bullets in his head and proclaim that they will not tolerate people like him in their territory..........that bast*rd is leaving a luxirous life in Pakistan.

DV, India does not have to do anything other that what it is doing now. India is not in a soup like Pakistan is. You will argue by posting a few pictures of slums, or bring some economic figures. But I am not taking any of it atleast for the topic being discussed. The unrest is because of the war torn past and present in the neighbourhood and as long as Pakistan is in WoT they will get pounded. They have to be in WoT as long as they keep taking aid.

Try reading my post before you bring India in to it for no reason.

Yes i read your post i know what i wrote to you & i didn't bring India in particular point while this is Pakistan still facing and stands like wall against terrorism and against master minds of this war and we are not those who are sitting under some umbrella & supporting WOT upon Pakistan as state policy. Pakistan aware from who is playing and how, to screwed us into this war.

So sad to read this account.

Does the supermarket maintain a cctv network?
there migh be cluesvin cctv footage.

What kind of cctv network you are talking about? This is duty of civil intelligence agencies & police to bring stability and arrest every those kind of evil minds. There is death of 37 people and why all these security measures is discussed after dead bodies? This is question.
More over American embassy condemn Pishawar Blast but nothing from head of state, what a pathetic head of state. Looks like American embassy more active to perform presidential duties.

Once again Peshawarites bled. Most of them Shaheeds were students, who happened to be there living in Private hostels. Also keep in mind the Army Flates are just behind these hostels. One of my friend's two younger brothers were living in one of those hostels - one of them got Shahadat on the spot while the other was fighting for his life all day... and just passed away. Those metal pieces were in his whole body. I'm just totally numb guys, I just can't explain the status of their family... I don't know what has happened to my city and country, I just don't know... what have we - the common citizen of Pakistan has done whose paying such a big price for all this? Why are we paying for the wrong doing of others?

There won't be any peace as long as the injustice prevails.

To Allah SWT we belong and to HIM we shall return.

Very very sad to listen this and may God helps those families.
May God holds Pakistan in his protection.

RIP.

Enough blood bath of innocents / poor.................

I am sure it will end one day.......just want it too end soon.......

I am sure people who indulge in these crimes are criminals and do it for money only.......a.k.a. Dawood Ibrahim...kind.....

Dawood is bad for any country......he sets a bad example....Pakistant should pump bullets in his head and proclaim that they will not tolerate people like him in their territory..........that bast*rd is leaving a luxirous life in Pakistan.

These cowardly acts are not from Dawood and etc they are terrorist acts get it right from cowards who want to destroy Pakistan.

RIP.

Some times i feel if there are main stream political parties who instigate such attacks. I mean there can be a political connection and support to these groups. One must start thinking this way with other usual angles like fanatic groups (terrorists) operating alone or (popular belief) foreign hand etc.

Seriously........

Yes and whenever there is a blast....... CIA accepts the responsibility not ttp right?

Ur pathetic.

The person you are answering is one of those who are paid by the Talibans/AQ etc to spread conspiracy theories in all possible avenues. They are tring to strngthen their support base so that they capture political power in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom