What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim, you know very well how this happens.. Mehsud was able to go half way across pakistan to Multan after getting injured in NWFP. That too all the way thru the military cordon around the south waziristan. This can't be the only reason to discredit the report..
I would even believe if he crosses the border to Afghanistan. I wouldn't believe if he takes routine flights to Dubai and back.

I love the way the GERMAN BAKERY got bombed is being played up. From the pictures, it was more or less nothing more than a dhaba style place, a very puny insignificant target when it comes to India-Pak affairs.

I would even believe if he crosses the border to Afghanistan. I wouldn't believe if he takes routine flights to Dubai and back.

I dont think the report talks about him taking routine flights on a regular basis. The IB reports says he escaped that way.. And about Pakistan stopping him.. why would it.. ??

I dont think the report talks about him taking routine flights on a regular basis. The IB reports says he escaped that way.. And about Pakistan stopping him.. why would it.. ??

read again...

Bhatkal, who was hiding in Karnataka, fled to Pakistan via Dubai after the Bengaluru blasts

now to dubai he must have a flight or may be he's a 'Batman of the Present'
They have got no proof that he's in Pak

I love the way the GERMAN BAKERY got bombed is being played up. From the pictures, it was more or less nothing more than a dhaba style place, a very puny insignificant target when it comes to India-Pak affairs

By that logic, a rickety bus carrying women and children in karachi is as insignificant but it generates the same kind of emotional outburst in Pakistan, doesnt it??.. Its not the object that gets blown up but the casualties and the symbolism around it..

I love the way the GERMAN BAKERY got bombed is being played up. From the pictures, it was more or less nothing more than a dhaba style place, a very puny insignificant target when it comes to India-Pak affairs.

Any terrorist attacks on Indian territory is VERY significant. I'm sorry that you don't think so, perhaps its because your country is rocked by attacks every day.

read again...

Bhatkal, who was hiding in Karnataka, fled to Pakistan via Dubai after the Bengaluru blasts

Thats what I said.. He escaped that way.. One time ..one way...not a regular commute...Sometimes such escapes get caught, and sometimes not..

Thats what I said.. He escaped that way.. One time ..one way...not a regular commute...Sometimes such escapes get caught, and sometimes not..

he was possibly under observation thats why they said he escaped after Bengaluru blasts & amazingly Indians didnt got him at their air port & now they know he's in Karachi, right & he was working for organization for a few months

According to the Intelligence Bureau, the prime suspect in the incident is Riyaz Bhatkal, who is currently hiding in Karachi.

Bhatkal, who was hiding in Karnataka , fled to Pakistan via Dubai after the Bengaluru blasts. He has been constantly monitoring the resurrection of the Indian Mujahideen and has been trying to strengthen the organisation's base in Pune over the last few months.

Indian Mujahideen's deadly message in Pune blast: Rediff.com India News

Let me tell you how it works.

The CAA and FAA authorities, both which operate in Pakistan, have mandated the use of Suspiciously Designated Nationals (SDN) lists. So has Dubai, and I'm pretty sure so has India. Compliance is MANDATORY.

All incoming and outgoing passengers are checked. If he escaped, he must've taken a flight to Dubai where he'd be picked up if he was a known terrorist and not accused as one in a few hours after the attack.

If somehow Dubai missed it then Pakistan would've caught him

If Pakistan wanted to cheat, then it can't cheat without the complicity of Dubai personnel who would've already tagged him within the CAA database as an outgoing passenger out of Dubai.

If Dubai wanted to cheat, it can't do so without the complicity of Indian officials who should've tagged him as a SDN.

Comprende?

I have designed similar systems and can tell you the intricate details of sophisticaled AI at work, whereby I know that Indian officials need to have some sort of a smoking gun before making that statement and if they did, it wouldn't be mentioned as an after thought in an article.

Any terrorist attacks on Indian territory is VERY significant. I'm sorry that you don't think so, perhaps its because your country is rocked by attacks every day.
Yeah but your guys are trying to play up that Foreigners died whereas its almost entirely possible they coincidentally were at the wrong, place at the wrong time.

Unless he swam out, even one time is not possible through the airports.

If any sea route was taken he would still be en route to dubai and not reached Pakistan either.

Unless he swam out, even one time is not possible through the airports.

If any sea route was taken he would still be en route to dubai and not reached Pakistan either.

Fake passports are used by people who want to catch a flight.

Fake passports are used by people who want to catch a flight.

he aint a Jason Bourne :disagree:

he escaped after Bengaluru blasts. from Indian Air port then he reached Dubai still he didnt got caught, then now Indians know they are hiding in Karachi & moreover they knew he was working for organization in Pune

Yeah but your guys are trying to play up that Foreigners died whereas its almost entirely possible they coincidentally were at the wrong, place at the wrong time.

If u don't have access to info then should have done some home work.

The bakery is the place where foreigners spend their time by having evening refreshments.

The Osho Ashram was major attraction for foreigners.

The place is not less significant because the Jewish worship place is less than 200 miters away.

And the david headly have done racee in the area as he have stayed at a very near by hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom