What's new

blast near sadar area on police station in Peshawar

13 killed in Peshawar suicide attack
Updated at: 1350 PST, Friday, October 16, 2009

PESHAWAR: Thirteen people have been killed and many wounded in a suicide attack hit CIA police station investigation cell in cantonment area here.

Interior minister has directed IG NWFP to submit report of the incident. According to Geo News correspondent Saiful Islami Saifi, a personnel present at the gate told that a person riding on a motorbike with a woman reached at the gate of the police station. When security official tried to stop the burqa clad woman, she detonated herself. Exchange of fire also took place between security personnel and motorbiker. At least thirteen ten people have been killed in the blast.

The blast severely damaged the building of the police station and destroyed several vehicles. The injured including many prisoners have been rushed to hospital.

Interior minister Rehman Malik, MQM chief Altaf Hussain , leader of ANP Zahid Khan and other political leaders have strongly condemned the blast.

13 killed in Peshawar suicide attack

Hope this is last time they are doing anything, from tomorrow they should have no chance to do anything.

Blast near CIA police station in Peshawar
Friday, 16 Oct, 2009 2:16 pm

PESHAWAR : Eleven people including a woman and a child have been killed and 15 injured when a bomber rammed an explosive laden car into CIA police station near Swati Phatak in Peshawar on Friday, Aaj News reported. DSP Pervez Khatak is also among the injured.

Helicopters are hovering over the affected area.

The dead bodies and injured are being shifted to nearby Lady Reading hospital.

According to Edhi sources 16 people died in the blast.

IG NWFP Malik Naveed said that police was chasing the car when the bomber rammed it into the CIA building.

AAJ TV : Pakistan Ki Awaz

The blast happened about 150 meters away from my home. All the homes near mine have their glass windows broken & in many homes even the whole window structure have loosen & displaced from their place. My 7 months daughter injured due to flying glass, but is fine now with the grace of Allah. Found 10 pieces of car parts which landed on the terrace & inside of the home.

May Allah give these people the pain & sorrow which they give to others. I wish i could kill some of them. God forbid, if something happened to anyone in my family i swear i will kill as many as i can till i can.

May the dead peoples soul rest in peace & give courage to their families.

There was no second explosion, only one huge explosion through a car bomb.

The blast happened about 150 meters away from my home. All the homes near mine have their glass windows broken & in many homes even the whole window structure have loosen & displaced from their place. My 7 months daughter injured due to flying glass, but is fine now with the grace of Allah. Found 10 pieces of car parts which landed on the terrace & inside of the home.

May Allah give these people the pain & sorrow which they give to others. I wish i could kill some of them. God forbid, if something happened to anyone in my family i swear i will kill as many as i can till i can.

brother taimikhan,its great to know, that you and your faimly is safe, specially your child, but really feal bad for those who suffered in this act. i think peshawar is a city which has witnessed and suffered the most bomb explosions in the world history without going into war. literally in every decade there had been hunderds rather thousands of explosions. each day when you go out for some work, you know there is prety much chance of something happening, rather now you expect it more. it sounds pretty bad, but the good thing is the people of this land has adopted well to the situation,and now we dont give a damn to what happens,absolutely afraid of nothing, and carry on doing our rotune activities even if there are multipule blasts in a day, thats why one can see the city live and kicking, the spirits and moral of the people are too high, and grows more resolute against these bastards each day passing by, this is enough to be proud of what are, and we will bring them down very soon INSHAALLAH, no matter what it takes. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan:
regards

Was it a women for sure or just a guy wearing abaya?

Ejaz as i said it was not confirmed if it was a women or even the account which eye witnesses gave.

So far they said one woman dead she was not a bomber hence the account may be not correct.'

Besides there is no report about any such incident rather every newswire reported a white explosive laden car was rammed into the police station.

:( May Allah bless yours and all and everyone's family.

means you live near us.

Glad to see you're ok and best wishes to your family and speedy recovery to your daughter.

Question: do you have have weapons in your home? If not, I suggest you should get some, God forbid this situation presents itself again.

:( May Allah bless yours and all and everyone's family.

means you live near us.
For all you people near the places of attack, whether Peshawar or Lahore, my prayers and best wishes are with you.

Taimikhan sir take care. May God bless your nation and protect the people from this daily tragedy, it's time u guys teach some unforgettable lessons to these terrorist *****.

For all you people near the places of attack, whether Peshawar or Lahore, my prayers and best wishes are with you.

In Peshawar now all places are under attack you can not decide which place not to go.

We have no choice, Peshawar City is a small place whereas its subruban areas are not target of terrorists.

They target congested areas and Peshawar City as whole is a congested area.

So you can imagine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom