What's new

Blast outside Indian Embassy in Kabul

Anti

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Three blasts have been reported outside the Indian Embassy in Kabul.

No casualties have been reported

http :// www . niticentral . com/2013/05/24/blast-outside-indian-embassy-in-kabul-81500.html

The explosion occurred at about 4 p.m. (11:30 GMT) in the downtown district of Borj-e Sharahah, a Kabul police spokesman said. There was no word on any casualties.

A large blast was heard in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, on Friday with a Reuters witness hearing heavy shooting directly afterwards.

http :// www . worldbulletin . net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=109748

If true- this is a bit too obvious even for the ISI- Karzai visits India, a few days later.................

BBC News - Explosion in Kabul near intelligence agency hospital

There has been a large explosion in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, followed by heavy gunfire.

The blast was near the hospital of Afghanistan's National Directorate of Security intelligence agency, police told the BBC.

Reports say smoke was seen over the centre of the city and the blast was felt several kilometres away.

The number of casualties is not yet known and part of the city was cordoned off.

BBC News - Explosion in Kabul near intelligence agency hospital

There has been a large explosion in the centre of the Afghan capital, Kabul, followed by heavy gunfire.

The blast was near the hospital of Afghanistan's National Directorate of Security intelligence agency, police told the BBC.

Reports say smoke was seen over the centre of the city and the blast was felt several kilometres away.

The number of casualties is not yet known and part of the city was cordoned off.

So the directorate of intelligence is at Indian Embassy?

or is it that some Indians seek attention by spreading false claims?

If true- this is a bit too obvious even for the ISI- Karzai visits India, a few days later.................

An attack of this magnitude and at such a secure location requires months of training and preperation, with extensive recce. I doubt such an attack could be launched on such short notice.

Doubt since GOI has yesterday made a statement of would rather have a first talk with nawaz before accepting the Kabul arms wish list

Kabul: At least two explosions hit the centre of Kabul on Friday, with Afghan police and the NATO-led international coalition unable to confirm the cause.

The explosion occurred near the Indian embassy and was felt several kilometers away. But the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement that the embassy was not the target and all the Indians present in the premises are safe.
Police quickly cordoned off the area, which also houses buildings used by international aid agencies.

It is the second explosion to hit Kabul in just over a week.

Gunfire erupted as security forces rushed to the scene of the blasts, which occurred at about 4:00 pm (1130 GMT) on Friday, the first day of the Afghan weekend.

"There has been explosion in an area which is close to the NDS (intelligence agency) hospital and APPF (Afghan Public Protection Force) headquarters, we are investigating," Kabul police spokesman Hashmat Stanikzai told AFP.

Jawed Kazem, a local shopkeeper, said: "I was sitting in my shop when the explosion happened. It was a big explosion which threw me off my chair, minutes later another explosion happened.

"Smoke is rising and gunfire is continuing."

Large explosions, gunfire near Indian embassy in Kabul; no casualties reported yet | NDTV.com

That happened after Mr.Karzai visit to India.
It looks like that sooner or later both Afghan & Indian government after their planing will blame Pakistan as usual. Because both Afghan & Indians are busy to make propaganda against Pakistan all the time.

Back
Top Bottom