What's new

Blast reported in a mosque in Peshawar - 56 dead and 196 injured. This is developing story.

Are you denying the existence of SSP and LeJ? I never said we are living in Ghettos, on the contrary my comment implied that our position is strong in Punjab. This is our home too, we don't live on rent here.

You are creating fasad. The attacker was linked to IS and came from Afghanistan. Enough said.

Where was world's best agency ? sorry No 1 agency? a third world shithole agency aka RAW whenever wants to kill Pakistani people, they can do that without any problem...
Pakistan, and ISI know who is behind. But they are afraid to disclose, and they don't have an offensive strategy and to take some solid and dramatic actions.

First is to clearly bring the facts. For 20 years Pakistan just say enemies are doing, but it does not dare name the name.
Base Cowardice while unnamed enemies have successfully countered Pakistan's every planning.
It clearly tell who is winning.

Pakistan, and ISI know who is behind. But they are afraid to disclose, and they don't have an offensive strategy and to take some solid and dramatic actions.

First is to clearly bring the facts. For 20 years Pakistan just say enemies are doing, but it does not dare name the name.
Base Cowardice while unnamed enemies have successfully countered Pakistan's every planning.
It clearly tell who is winning.

IS Afghan has been identified. You go with you are with us or against us approach.

Otherwise you will be chasing hidden hand forever. The deterrent is PA.

If you want decisive victory then take on these groups in Afg and clear them out. Taliban forced to oblige. Not there to take land or occupy, just clear out threats to both countries.

Move in 300k troops to the border.

Until we don’t crush the snakes head we’ll never end terrorism. Killing 100 or 200 terrorist foot soldiers won’t don’t anything. Even killing terrorist leader ship won’t do anything. We have to destroy the people who create these terrorists and fund them. We have to fight india in its territory and teach it a lesson so it stops funding terrorists to attack Pakistan. If we don’t tackle india, they have enough money to keep a forever long insurgency in Pakistan and, Afghanistan being full of poverty gives them the best place to recruit fighters against us. The only way to end terrorism in Pakistan is to start attacking india inside India and go on the offensive.

The nation’s heads of security should resign, or fall on their sword if they can’t protect the people.

Middle east has people that want to do this, that's the real issue. When that exists, some will manage to succeed.

This won't be the last will it. no matter how many security ops you conduct. same for us.

Until we don’t crush the snakes head we’ll never end terrorism. Killing 100 or 200 terrorist foot soldiers won’t don’t anything. Even killing terrorist leader ship won’t do anything. We have to destroy the people who create these terrorists and fund them. We have to fight india in its territory and teach it a lesson so it stops funding terrorists to attack Pakistan. If we don’t tackle india, they have enough money to keep a forever long insurgency in Pakistan and, Afghanistan being full of poverty gives them the best place to recruit fighters against us. The only way to end terrorism in Pakistan is to start attacking india inside India and go on the offensive.
India has been on the offensive for the past 20 years and winning. Pakistan govt, especially FO and Army have no answer and no idea what and how.

They are not robots you can buy and turn them on to do your bidding. The recruitment aspect must be shattered and the people understand the consequences of joining such groups. Then doesn't matter what the foreign agency offer, no one will be agree to go ahead.

Lashkare Jhangivi previously facilitated attacks against Hazara, I am from South Punjab myself, I know what's lying dormant here. Denial won't solve this problem. Yes South Punjab has been very peaceful for Shias Alhamdulillah, and one of the reason is that we are not few in numbers here like the Shias in Quetta and KPK. Here LeJ was answered by Sipah e Muhammad(SAWW). The punjabi shias are a bit more proactive. These cowards won't dare to attack us head on.

One very genuine question to you:

I understand that shias / hazaras have had to experience similar incidents in the past in both Pak & Afghanistan/

Question is - why do they go to such large congregations where such unfortunate incidents often happen?
Does not the leaders of Shia / Hazaras have responsiblity to ask to avoid going to large congregations?
Or Does religious practice / obligations make such large congregations inevitable?

India has been on the offensive for the past 20 years and winning. Pakistan govt, especially FO and Army have no answer and no idea what and how.

Pak strategy is to take the beating, the bombings, the terror.... and hope they will stop out of exhaustion.

These are perks of having free movements between Afganistan and Pakistan. When you call Afghnaistan as your brother and treat them as yours then these Afghans will do the same in Pak what they do in Aghanistan. There is a reason why world club Pak and Afghanistan together i.e. AFPAK. This is because of this free movements between Pak and Afganistan.

No nation on this earth will ever allow Afghans to come to their country without Visa but this is Pak. In my life, I saw only Raheel Sharif who made the life of Afghans difficult in Pak so much so that thousands of Afghans had to leave Pak. But then Bajwa came and rest is history.

Pak strategy is to take the beating, the bombings, the terror.... and hope they will stop out of exhaustion.
Yes.
We need to start a thread what are the mistakes and shortcomings of Pakistan fight on terrorism. I need to find some facts before.

Back
Top Bottom