What's new

Blessings From Heaven...!!!

Bhushan

Reaction score
Country
India
God picked up a flower and dipped it in dew, He lovingly touched it, which turned into my baby and then gifted to me on 10th October 2011 and said "This Is My Gift To You."

Hey world we became proud parents...blessed with a baby girl:cheers:

There is nothing prouder than holding that special girl in your arms....her sweet little smile and her tiny weeny ten fingers and toes........

2008-10-13_93957_babygirl.jpg

God picked up a flower and dipped it in dew, He lovingly touched it, which turned into my baby and then gifted to me on 10th October 2011 and said "This Is My Gift To You."

There is nothing prouder than holding that special girl in your arms....her sweet little smile and her tiny weeny ten fingers and toes........

Man plz share the pics

congratulation on becoming a father to a sweet angel-
May Allah Bless Her-

Congrats man. Remember they're only cute when they're young. After that it goes down hill. :lol:

Congrats Bhushan! If i am not wrong you got married last year only from Allahabad.. right? Isn't it too early? So sorry for pointing but it seems you missed best days of your early marriage life.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Congrats...I'm also in waiting to see my baby..
my wife is also expecting.. when is yours due?

Back
Top Bottom