What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What deals make me realise how dumb Arabs are.

Arabs have no love for their land or their sea. When it comes to protecting interests they will surrender it all. But they try to act tough to other Muslims.

Never seen such a bunch of weak, pitiless cowards.

Seriously the todays Arabs have brought nothing benefical at all to the Ummah. Turks need to wake up artik. Stop taking them as your "brothers".

Last edited:
EewvxdYWsAIuREe

Eevj5cJXYAEPX3i

Turkey, between Rhodes and Meis island off the coast of Antalya shot to do exercises with Navtex declared.
http://www.kiyiemniyeti.gov.tr/turk_radyo_yayinlari

I've honestly had enough of it.

The military and men like Cem Gürdeniz and Cihat Yaycı work hard everyday for the for the future of the nation and AKP just comes along and f*cks it all up!

I will shut my mouth if Oruc Reis is deployed.

Seriously man only the strong get their word across. Only thing our pussy government mutters is International Law and Diplomacy.

Seriously we are giving in to Greece and Egypt. I can understand USA or Russia.

Matter of time before TSK takes the matters into their own hands.

I will shut my mouth if Oruc Reis is deployed.

Seriously man only the strong get their word across. Only thing our pussy government mutters is International Law and Diplomacy.

Seriously we are giving in to Greece and Egypt. I can understand USA or Russia.

Matter of time before TSK takes the matters into their own hands.

Yeah right ! You mean the same TSK that allowed Balyoz cases or allowed to be infiltrated by FETO members ? I think we mignified the image of TSK. Thats the problem.

What we need to do is aprroach Egypt and Israel and offer them a better deal. Isreal should built its pipeline through Turkey we have 80 million people and its a much better market for Europe as well. We could use the diffierent energy supplier to counter Russian dependancy for energy policy. USA would be happy for that ! Also a pipe line means better relations. We should include these 2 countries not the other way around. Its time for allowing our "Monşers" to lead the negotiations.

First, it was a big mistake that Turkey backed down from previous announced NAVTEX.

With better foreign policies we would've a much easier game, why totally wrecking the ties with Egypt because Muslim Brotherhood and Mursi? Why not restoring ties with Israel? Both states gain territory when signing EEZ deal with Turkey. Keep your ******* personal differences with others out of state business.

Just listen to the architects of Mavi Vatan, take their advises and work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom