What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are either all contested islands or they are islands that have been militarised unlawfully.

I think they are either all contested islands or they are islands that have been militarised unlawfully.
Green ones are islands that have not been transferred by any international agreement. A total of 152 islands and islets. The Republic of Turkey is a continuation of the Ottoman Empire from the legal point of view. (It continued to pay their legal debts and compensations until 1954) Therefore, TR has sovereignty and lawful claim over these islands.

Purple ones are the islands that were transferred 'conditionally' with the agreements of Lausanne and Paris. The deterioration of the transfer conditions (arming the islands) damages these agreements legally.

Also, if you look carefully, 3/6 miles for the islands and 6 miles of continental shelf for the mainland are envisaged. (Lausanne agreement had determined this as 3 miles)

Greece is in violation of the Sevre agreement, which allows it to "conditionally" occupy western Thrace. Greece also in violation of the Paris and Lausanne agreements that allow it to occupy the islands on a conditional basis. And today, by rejecting international law, case law and court decisions and by avoiding to go international arbitration institutions on the EEZ issue; Just like in the past, it displays an occupying attitude by taking the great states behind it.

As a result of these impositions and the support of hegemonic powers, Greece has grown 5 times in 150 years. There are no similar examples of this in the world. This is the historical background that spoiled Greece so much.

Greece made a mistake when they closed the deal with Egypt. Pissed Germany off, right when they wanted to mediate. Now Germany among other countries blocked any sanctions of the EU for the time being.

Whether they do it to support us or because they want to mediate: Germany has always been one of the better partners of Turkey in Europe. Also shout out to Spain and Italy for blocking it too. The other countries were Bulgaria, Malta and the last one i dont remember.

Greece made a mistake when they closed the deal with Egypt. Pissed Germany off, right when they wanted to mediate. Now Germany among other countries blocked any sanctions of the EU for the time being.

Whether they do it to support us or because they want to mediate: Germany has always been one of the better partners of Turkey in Europe. Also shout out to Spain and Italy for blocking it too. The other countries were Bulgaria, Malta and the last one i dont remember.
Hungary

Did anyone see this?
tourkiki-fregata-zoom_3.jpg

Did anyone see this?
tourkiki-fregata-zoom_3.jpg
I saw it on reddit. If its true, it wont matter a thing. If its false, it also wont matter. Our navy is strong enough to deal with multiple enemies. Especially, 2 km in front of our own coast.

Those "reliable twitter people" does not even know a rudder gets fixed. They don't know how long it takes to repair mechanical damages, to check and fix rudder (and also propeller) and return back into action, and they keep claiming the ship is fixed in a few days and returned back into field.
And they also believe, two 120+ meters ships can manoeuvre like boats, and one suffers rudder damage while other suffers propeller damage (does not even sound practical).
Since beginning the incident was exaggerated for sake of clicks and retweets.

I also agree on that like saithan mentioned today.. furthermore I think these twitter people should be read carefully

bisninnge gatillmog ystersank uccan ojak haborning jerre bok jolladimin zitteya digkla va zitteyi yahsi okkü

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom