What's new

Body guards of PMs and Presidents from around the world

Meanwhile in Britain - this is how the Prime minister travels, and nobody even offers him a seat! (Let alone an entire armada at taxpayers' expense.)

1050754_david_cameron_jpg05bfd22f95dc1214886b088365c79d75
Lucky people whatelse I can say.

think of MMS traveling wihout security in delhi..
how will be the common man reaction ?
MMS won't reach his destination, if he tries that. S. Asia is a danngerous place for politicians. I stil don't agree with the amount of money spent on their security though, like in that video of Musharaff above. But the day when our PM can take the metro to work is far away.

You will not Find any picture of a Pakistani Presidential / Prime minister Body Guard , If a Guard is Identified he is Removed from the Detail.

SSG only provide protection Detail to COAS & Equivalent .

ISI Chief is protected by ISI's own protection detail ( you will not even know they are there )

Prime Minister/President are protected by an Army Convey & Elite Troops of Capital Police . SSG do not provide protection to Civilians ( Until absolutely necessary)
Sir you are talking like they are some really invisible guys

--
the made sure they are lucky by choosing right leaders..
india and pak need to learn from them
No matter which politician we choose to head us, the head of state and other important people will need security. There are too many anti national elements present. The only way to emulate Europe would be to make the country such a safe place. I don't see that happening in the near future.

No matter which politician we choose to head us, the head of state and other important people will need security. There are too many anti national elements present. The only way to emulate Europe would be to make the country such a safe place. I don't see that happening in the near future.
--
send MMS in open.. which type garland he willl get
flower or C......
u right .. they need security..from anti nationlist / terrorist
but
more secuirty from their own people..if they come out alone

Sir you are talking like they are some really invisible guys
No not invisible .. it is their SOP ... if you are identified you are removed from the detail & are placed somewhere else .

@Neptune can you translate the second vid for me i.e. what is going on in the end with the man on the road and the shooting? Is that an attempt on the president's life?

Also got any more pics of the Turkish President's guards? They look very cool especially those SUVs!

Okay. It was not a shooting. During a meeting some groups started to throw rocks to ruling party's bus which PM was in it. When the bus was passing through, one of the rocks thrown had hit the head of a police officer from PM's close protection group. Unfortunately he died.

basbakan-in-timi-ilk-kez-goruntulendi-4028605_o.jpg

2u72o22.jpg

basbakan-koruma.jpg

fft99_mf2660623.Jpeg

konvoyOrta1.png

boyutlandir.asp

icXRBL685MP0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom