What's new

Bollywood and Afganistan are Inseparable

Status
Not open for further replies.
O sorry i forgot to pause this video before posting comment here. :lol:

i know that pakistani women want to be like Kareen Kapoor.. yes or no?

O nahi yar ye tu mera dost apni girlfriend ko kahta tha.

Bilkul kareena kapoor lagti ho tum. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian drama serials and movies are losing popularity very fast they are taken over by Pakistani drama serials and hollywood movies.
I've been encouraginf people about that for thjousands of year on this forum :O
finally someone who thinks like me

Another case of westernisation of Pakistan.
A million times better than indianisation. If we westernise, we'll realise it as the whole world is being westernized. But indianisation is taking place sub-conciously for most Pakistanis

All our prostitute sold media channels are the only ones encouraging bollywood. Turn on Geo/ARY/Express/Duniya etc. it will be like "healine 1: zardari has cancer, headline 2: katrina fcked a horse, healdine 3: some other bollywood ***** did some other weird ****"
But most of us watching are like "who the fck cares?"

All our prostitute sold media channels are the only ones encouraging bollywood. Turn on Geo/ARY/Express/Duniya etc. it will be like "healine 1: zardari has cancer, headline 2: katrina fcked a horse, healdine 3: some other bollywood ***** did some other weird ****"

I fully agree with you.

A million times better than indianisation. If we westernise, we'll realise it as the whole world is being westernized. But indianisation is taking place sub-conciously for most Pakistanis

What do you mean Indianisation? we have similar culture, while Pakistan don't have similar culture to western world, you don't see girls walking around with mini skirts, drinking, kissing in public etc etc

Pakistan cares because where there is demand, they is supply. ;)

What do you mean Indianisation? we have similar culture, while Pakistan don't have similar culture to western world, you don't see girls walking around with mini skirts, drinking, kissing in public etc etc
When we are attack culturally by a completely different culture, we realize it (hence the millions of screaming mullahs), but from a similar(but different in many ways) culture most people don'even realize it. For example, a mullah is giving lecture in a mosque about the evil west, while speaking hindi. (and no, i'm not exaggerating, it happens; A LOT)

Re: Bollywood and Afghanistan are Inseparable
Yeah!!Ohhkkayy...nice one.. keep on with your Bollywood fantasy world...the same dream with which you 're super power of this world... PDF is full of too many little Indian girls holding barbie doll's having fairy tale fantasy's.

Reactions: AUz
Putting sh*t celebrity gossip as news is worldwide phenomena, and even holy BBC is doing it a bit.
Nothing special in pakistan.

Another case of westernisation of Pakistan.

To be very honest I would like to see Hollywood movie with family instead of bollywood movie.

2 reasons

No1. In Hollywood you atleast get an Idea something is coming so get the remote in hand

No2. The orignal is way better than copy. I had misfortune to watch "I see You" Indian movie and it ruined my memories of "just like heaven" Hollywood movie.

By the way some recent dramas got Pakistan drama industry back in the game. From 2002 or so people were excited about Indian drama but as after 6 or 7 years they saw that things are going around in circles they realized Pakistani dramas are way much better. Try some for a change. If you want suggesstion I'll give you some. Just tell me your taste.

Resistance is futile dear. :)
Bottomline: Subcontinent women love melodrama. Even arabs love melodrama.
And bollywood has lots of it. :)

The shocking thing is many males in pakistan watch female oriented serials, which is kind of a taboo in India. (Your mates will make fun of you)

The shocking thing is many males in pakistan watch female oriented serials, which is kind of a taboo in India. (Your mates will make fun of you)

Indian serials are watched mostly by women and not by males.

Males make fun of them by saying some of the popular dialogues of indian drama serials.

Like these.

Ye bacha kis ka hai? mein ne tu tumhain hath bhi nahi lagaya. :rofl:

Itni raat ko kahan mun kala kerwanay gai thi? :rofl:

Resistance is futile dear. :)
Bottomline: Subcontinent women love melodrama. Even arabs love melodrama.
And bollywood has lots of it. :)

Please, that's a dying generation. And I know the exist, but contrary to your belief they aren't increasing.
Pakistani series have overtaken Indian dramas in quality since at least early 2011, and now there's no going back. They are getting better and better, and in fact I was a hardcore hater of TV series but a few Pakistani dramas had such good story I watched them till the end.
I know you're all prejudiced, but TRY, atleast TRY watching Pakistani series and you'll forget bollywood entirely.
Of couse, I'm not saying they're perfect, there are still some flaws in them, but the ones that are good are a billion lightyears away from even the best Indian tv series

Re: Bollywood and Afghanistan are Inseparable
Yeah!!Ohhkkayy...nice one.. keep on with your Bollywood fantasy world...the same dream with which you 're super power of this world... PDF is full of too many little Indian girls holding barbie doll's having fairy tale fantasy's.
Shut up, stop believe in the wet-dream Zia Ul Haq had in ther 80s
It's very true. Accept it. We should only care about ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom