What's new

Featured Bollywood recreates Pakistani song 'Zaalima Coca Cola' for 'anti-Pakistan' film

Do they even have anything Original of their own? From Indus to Basmati they try to steal and represent the belongings of their neighbours as their own. :lol::lol:
That only tells you how conniving they are and how effective they are hiding their hypocrisy. These are dangerous creatures that Pakistanis should realize as nothing less than the devil himself for them.

not stolen , not copying, rather licensing. Pakistanis are getting paid by bad mouthing own country. must be extreme money crunch there.
Even more Irony is Pakistanis will most likely end up watching the movie

Pakistan tops 2nd for google search interest"bollywood", even ahead of India, for search interest

1627671032572.png

Last edited:
all Indians know this , there next door neighbour Pakistanis are always-better looking than them

It really does hurts them. I’ve seen it and there films is there fight back lol …

they forget 6 million Muslims came from India to Pakistan and left families there. are likely watching Indian films what’s the big deal

all Indians know this , there next door neighbour Pakistanis are always-better looking than them

It really does hurts them. I’ve seen it and there films is there fight back lol …

they forget 6 million Muslims came from India to Pakistan and left families there. are likely watching Indian films what’s the big deal

yes yes yes.. better looking!! men are better looking, women are more beautiful, heck even P.M should be good looking, music better , food better, even urdu is better version of hindustani, cities are also better looking and its hurts us. lol

edit: even mangoes are better
:lol:

yes yes yes.. better looking!! men are better looking, women are more beautiful, heck even P.M should be good looking, music better , food better, even urdu is better version of hindustani, cities are also better looking and its hurts us. lol

edit: even mangoes are better
:lol:

as a Pakistani pakhtun, I got zero interest in you your country or your primitive language. It has nothing to do with us 50 million Pakistanis, so jog on,

looks like the song is licensed with Pakistani groups who presumably also held the original song and gave permission. nothing stolen, just sold for money.
The question is not of legality but rather of originality which Indians lack quite evidently.

We all know how blatant, thieving fraudsters the Indians are when it comes to copying other peoples content rather create something good which I'm sure they're incapable of.
@swnjo

Last edited:
It’s more of a 1971 war movie than anti Pakistan movie.
Pakistan is going to make movie on Muhammad bin Qasim and Muslim conqueror of subcontinent. Gazani is on top list..

Back
Top Bottom