What's new

Bombing in Sunni mosque in Iraq kills 28

Bomb in shia masjid...sunni did
Bomb in sunni masjid..sunni did

These hypocrites shias are innocent.they abuse and curse sahabas and believes they are true muslims.

It's ludicrous to conclude that I accused ordinary Shia people of orchestrating the attack. What I'm saying is that Shia militias DID adopt this approach during the invasion in Iraq, so probably they can do it again. Please, re-read everything I said just for reference :)

I didn't say that you said ordinary Shias did it. I'm just saying you have no proof that Shia militias did it. Simple as that.
Bomb in shia masjid...sunni did
Bomb in sunni masjid..sunni did

These hypocrites shias are innocent.they abuse and curse sahabas and believes they are true muslims.

Until you believe that Al-Qaeda members represent Sunni people, then you are right.
But we put a clear line between regular Sunnis and Al-Qaeda terrorists.

-_-

I've spoken about that already.
I didn't say that you said ordinary Shias did it. I'm just saying you have no proof that Shia militias did it. Simple as that.

Until you believe that Al-Qaeda members represent Sunni people, then you are right.
But we put a clear line between regular Sunnis and Al-Qaeda terrorists.

Indian & Iraq are the same user, use your brain to at least type different and not register/post with just a few minutes between it..

Indian & Iraq are the same user, use your brain to at least type different and not register/post with just a few minutes between it..

lols actually same user is using all three handles. Anyway just ignore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom