What's new

Border breached as India, Bangladesh remember 'language martyrs'

Of course....I am not sure about BD people, but people in Paschimbanga are very much cultural and they really stick to the roots and language wherever they go...That is why Bengali language and Bengali culture is considered to be a one of the most classic and traditional culture in India and even in Bollywood...Sticking to their language and root is a thing that should be learned from Bengali people......

West Bengal is culturally very strong. If the whole Bengal were together I would prefer west Bengal as capital of culture.

I don't mind the spongy ones either :D

Mishti khele khulnae jao. Sheirokom jinish banay :azn:

So you're one Khulna mishti lover? Yeah...Khulna doesn't have brand name like Tangail, Porabari etc. but I don't know why sweets of Khulna are still the best to me. Leaving that city 10 year ago still I find it best....Satkhira Ghosh is a magician family you know :) .

It was through such a milon mela / carnival that the RAW and Bongobhumi cadre were able to slip into BD to carry out the Peelkhana massacre.

Yes of course. The RAW guys came Singing Songs, Dancing and Reciting Poetry.
Dinja know that the Music Department in RAW is internationally renowned? Can't beat their Rabindra Sangeet!
Now RAW has set up a Literature Department also. All the staffers there are experts at reciting Nazrul.

Go on now; Git.... Find some Milon-Mela of your kind of guys. Maybe that will be a Moron-Mela. :rofl:

Oye ji, BD main bhi acche Rasgulle milte hain.

@Loki, what is your idea of good Rossogullas? I remember a chain of sweet shops in BD called "Fullkolli" which had good sweets. Are they around still? One particular one in Chittagong was nice gathering place for all kinds of interesting people for long chats on various topics. Gave me quite a lot of insight in to matters in BD.

Is it Banoful?

It was through such a milon mela / carnival that the RAW and Bongobhumi cadre were able to slip into BD to carry out the Peelkhana massacre.

Another 25th Feb is next :).

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're one Khulna mishti lover? Yeah...Khulna doesn't have brand name like Tangail, Porabari etc. but I don't know why sweets of Khulna are still the best to me. Leaving that city 10 year ago still I find it best....Satkhira Ghosh is a magician family you know :) .

Is it a coincidence that people named Ghosh do magic with sweets. I heard that they are usually nick-named 'Gwala-Ghosh' because of their abilities! :)

Is it Banoful?

IIRC Banoful is also a chain of mithai-shops. But I am speaking of Fullkolli in Chittagong.

West Bengal is culturally very strong. If the whole Bengal were together I would prefer west Bengal as capital of culture.

Not sure about West Bengal but in our cities, we don't have cultural values anymore. Only in countryside do we face those. Saddens my heart :cry:

21 st of Feb not Just For Bangla but for Urdu,Hindi,Farshi,Pashtoo,Chinese,Zulu,Armenian,Hebrew , Arabic ,Latin n British English.......... means for All Language . So we need to make it familiar worldwide like May day.

Hindi Day is 14 September.

Yes of course. The RAW guys came Singing Songs, Dancing and Reciting Poetry.
Dinja know that the Music Department in RAW is internationally renowned? Can't beat their Rabindra Sangeet!
Now RAW has set up a Literature Department also. All the staffers there are experts at reciting Nazrul.

Go on now; Git.... Find some Milon-Mela of your kind of guys. Maybe that will be a Moron-Mela. :rofl:

@ Do you have any doubt ? This "Udichi Shilpi Ghushti" is always being financed by RAW. It is open secret -------

Back
Top Bottom