What's new

Border Clash Between Afghanistan & Pakistan: Afghanistan Protecting TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand this regional issues.. Believe me when I say this to you.. This like Matrix there is two pills for you.. You either disappear completely from history books or you take the red pile an enter an enter an entire new world.. What will the blue pill mean for you? That is basically India's desires. Your only option for continuity is victory no draws or defeats ONLY victory

So what are you suggesting ?. Should we declare a war against IEA or do exactly what ?.. Whats your plan ?

So what are you suggesting ?. Should we declare a war against IEA or do exactly what ?.. Whats your plan ?

You are being even more ridiculous.. They are our allies that is what I meant..
He wants a complete handover of Pakistan's nukes and army to IEA so he can recreate the Mughal empire and enjoy having a Afghan master again so he can apparently fight India.

Finally you were close to the bigger picture but not exactly that but something rather close.. No reason to hand over anything to them they have their own country..

But it is necessary to bring down india at the point of miscalculation.. Taking it down entirely is an obligation and hangs on our continuity they are a security threat that needs to be dealt with

Last edited:
You need atleast 20 years of experience to understand whats dumb, whats practical and whats wise. :)

If you cannot understand the easy semantics of my post, then I think you are very young. I am not here to fight with anyone. Just trying to put some sense what our enemies want us to do.

If you'd known a little history of Afghanistan.. You'd know they all have reasons to unite against Pak, especially when their country needs a reason to unite.

It will be EID for india and TTP.. if they turn IEA against Pak..

Alternatively we could let the afghans starve to death. Wipes them out and stops us from having a war. A win-win for us.

You are being even more ridiculous.. They are our allies that is what I meant..
Then why you are replying to me ?? LOL!.. Reply to the folks who just want to start a war right away with IEA because of one local commander and few shells here and there..

Go and read my posts again. Again I would say, I am no fan of IEA at all. I wish we could finish them and I watch with popcorns.. But all i am saying is WE cannot start wage a war with IEA.. We need to act smart..

We need not to give space to india or any power against us in Afghanistan.. We should never let IS-K / TTP / northern aliance, IEA give a cause to join against us..

So we must avoid war with IEA ..

war between IEA and Pak is what TTP / RAW wants

war between IEA and Pak is what TTP / RAW wants

IS-K and TTP are irrelevant elements but IEA-PAK alliance is key in the area and for the future security of the region...

Our sole enemy is India and has manifested itself as an enemy.. We will have to deal with them eventually I mean both Afg-Pak will eventually force to deal with them..

But it would be dumb to assume an enemy is where an enemy is not...

This guy(India) is on our shxt list and he needs to remain that

Last edited:
So Ghani couldn't touch TTP because Taliban had control over the Pakistan border towns and provided protection to TTP? Which is leading me to the conclusion that Taliban have been protecting TTP all along? :lol:

Tell me this isn't true? There is actually a Taliban training school in Peshawar. Deep state are in deep sleep it seems. Still recovering from 2005.

So Ghani couldn't touch TTP because Taliban had control over the Pakistan border towns and provided protection to TTP? Which is leading me to the conclusion that Taliban have been protecting TTP all along? :lol:

When you are trying to do some instigation but you are to slow and people see you coming from a mile away and your intention is in the open..
sloth-walking-slow.gif

Alternatively we could let the afghans starve to death. Wipes them out and stops us from having a war. A win-win for us.
Thats harsh! that will line up refugees and you know such a long border, its impossible to check entire border. A stable country with a friendly govt was ideal... But this seems a distance dream now.

Using diplomacy / technology (drones) is our best bet.. Successful Diplomacy would make IEA realize their survival is based on us without firing a shot. They should behave!.

We tend to think as "lets teach them a lesson" but that's counter productive for Afghanistan, we will kill 1000. they will bring 10,000 more.. we don't really have to see endless blood bath.. Go after leadership of TTP and individual known maniacs with drones.. avoid collateral damage at all costs.

This guy(India) is on our shxt list and he needs to remain that

They wanna commit genocide inside India but if they were to carry it out lets assume they kill 200m people who is next? Pakistan and Bangladesh followed by Afghanistan. India will only be the start and it will never be enough..

There is treeshold for an Enemy or threat.. This is enemy.1 no let me put it this way this is gog and magog treeshold where everything else takes backseat for another times until this is dealt with and our local issues will entirely have to be suspended and paused...

Last edited:
Pakistani leaders can never show their authority, rather they are always dictated too.

Thats harsh! that will line up refugees and you know such a long border, its impossible to check entire border. A stable country with a friendly govt was ideal... But this seems a distance dream now.

Using diplomacy / technology (drones) is our best bet.. Successful Diplomacy would make IEA realize their survival is based on us without firing a shot. They should behave!.

We tend to think as "lets teach them a lesson" but that's counter productive for Afghanistan, we will kill 1000. they will bring 10,000 more.. we don't really have to see endless blood bath.. Go after leadership of TTP and individual known maniacs with drones.. avoid collateral damage at all costs.

WHY is it ALWAYS us that has to help them? Why can't the Iranians or some of the Central Asian States help them instead? Why do we have to carry the afghan burden?........... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom