What's new

Bosnian Muslim army

Salam brother,

How are the conditions over there?
Selam brother,well economy is very bad,we had to sing stand by agreement with MMF,out govermant is very corupted,so there were demostration few monthes ago...Job opurtunities are very slim...

As far as Bosnian army goes,today we have 10 000 unit,wich is very funny,today our army is multietnich,50 procent bosnian muslim and other are serb and croation...

You know we were in the war with them and now we have common amry :disagree:

Those clips are from the war,and that is bosnian muslim army,we had about 200 000 men...

Eselamu alejkum

Here is couple of nasheed

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! never knew we had a Bosnian here, :pdf: is getting more and more international :yahoo:
Wonder how long before Serbs and Albanians make it here :)

ontopic
Nice army! :tup:

I went to Bosnia on a school trip for 2 weeks. We visited an orphanage near Sutjeska, did some charitable work there we also visited the Sutjeska national parks.

Wonderful Country, Wonderful People...

Nice vids + pics thx for sharing.

Many bosnians here in sweden. I go to a Turkish/Bosnian mosque nowadays for Tarawih, mashallah really good imam!

Wow! never knew we had a Bosnian here, :pdf: is getting more and more international :yahoo:
Wonder how long before Serbs and Albanians make it here :)

ontopic
Nice army! :tup:
Well I dont think serb will come to this mostly muslim forum,although stranger things happend,

Yes this is nice forum,if you have any question just ask :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

They look so professional.Thanks for sharing,bosnian.
No problem :pdf:

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

I wish bosnia all the best!
Thanks bro same to you in Bangladesh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom