What's new

Bosnian Muslim army

Many bosnians here in sweden. I go to a Turkish/Bosnian mosque nowadays for Tarawih, mashallah really good imam!
I am glad to hear that,we in Bosnia and brothers from Turkey are hanefi so glad you like imam.....selam alejkum

I went to Bosnia on a school trip for 2 weeks. We visited an orphanage near Sutjeska, did some charitable work there we also visited the Sutjeska national parks.

Wonderful Country, Wonderful People...

Nice vids + pics thx for sharing.
Well thanks for the effort,I think you should not stop on that,you prakticilly did not see anything,we in Bosnia have most beuthifull lakes, olimpic mountines,we have bosnian pyramid you heard of that,we have old mosques,sea shorline of 25km,much forests,much river to do some fishing....

I think all of you pakistan and other of course should come in Bosnia,those who are able to,we need not only tourists but we need muslim world to invest in our country and we need more men to live here....

I hope someone will get warm up to come and live in Bosnia,here there is a lot of students from Palestine,Turkey,all of you are invated.....:pakistan:

One of my teacher was a Bosnian. He offer me his daughter to marry..:smitten::smitten: but I regret myself being short :hang2:

may Allah bless the souls of every muslim that was brutally killed during conflict and may HE give strength to them now so they will exceed and rise as an example for others to follow.
bless you all muslim bosinian brothers and sisters

naser-oric-4.jpg

Bosnian war hero Naser Oric, the former commander of the Bosnian Army in Srebrenica, is photographed near Tuzla in 1995.In March 1995 Naser Orić was awarded the "Golden Lily", the highest award given by the Chief of Staff of the Supreme Command of the Bosnian Army.

tough, tough people -- those Bosnians. And lovely human beings too.

Bosnian conflict affected the hearts and minds of all Pakistanis --all Muslims --, and we show full solidarity with them.

Well I dont think serb will come to this mostly muslim forum,although stranger things happend,

Yes this is nice forum,if you have any question just ask :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

No problem :pdf:

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Thanks bro same to you in Bangladesh
I'm more British than Bangladeshi but thanks :)

can you tell us what was the bosnian conflict all about i mean in small. I can go to wiki or other links but they are very very biggy biggy articles... :undecided:
Ok,you see bosnian muslim live in the heart of crusedar Europe,so basiclly it was crusade on muslim,not only muslim but all who had muslim name wheather they were comunist or somthing else,Europe is silent about this,they were guilty for Srebrenica genocide but they silently support catolics and orthodox who attacked BiH,by the way neigbour Croatia and Serbia helped bosnian catolic and bosnian orthodox to invade Bosnia,for those who do not know Croatia are catolic and Serbia are orthodox....

in numbers you had

Serbia 7 milion orhodox

Croatia 4 milion catolic

in Bosnia there were 1,3 milion orthodox,800 000 catolic

and there were 2 milion of us,Bosniac/Muslim

So basicly we were attacked from insade and outside,pritiy tricki ha:undecided:

The war lasted for 4 years and more than 150 000 muslim were killed,mostly civilian....

here is current situation,look at map green are muslim

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6186/demografskakartabih1.png

Our bigest problem now is lack of population,there is little of us and much of pakistani,arabs and other,so do the math :woot:

Ok,you see bosnian muslim live in the heart of crusedar Europe,so basiclly it was crusade on muslim,not only muslim but all who had muslim name wheather they were comunist or somthing else,Europe is silent about this,they were guilty for Srebrenica genocide but they silently support catolics and orthodox who attacked BiH,by the way neigbour Croatia and Serbia helped bosnian catolic and bosnian orthodox to invade Bosnia,for those who do not know Croatia are catolic and Serbia are orthodox....

in numbers you had

Serbia 7 milion orhodox

Croatia 4 milion catolic

in Bosnia there were 1,3 milion orthodox,800 000 catolic

and there were 2 milion of us,Bosniac/Muslim

So basicly we were attacked from insade and outside,pritiy tricki ha:undecided:

The war lasted for 4 years and more than 150 000 muslim were killed,mostly civilian....

here is current situation,look at map green are muslim

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6186/demografskakartabih1.png

Our bigest problem now is lack of population,there is little of us and much of pakistani,arabs and other,so do the math :woot:

So basically it is between christians and muslims. So what are the objectives. I mean is it to cleanse entire bosnia from muslims. What is the stand of UN on that and non islamic states like china, india, US, japan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom